The global military Unmanned Ground Vehicles (UGV) market will be driven by internal and external security threats, territorial disputes, and modernization initiatives undertaken by armed forces across the world. Significant UGV customers include countries in the North American, European and Asia Pacific region, and the global UGV market will be dominated by the US throughout the forecast period. North America’s share of the global UGV market is projected to increase further, driven by a vision to operate a future army with fewer soldiers and more number of autonomous robots and remote controlled unmanned ground vehicles
- The global military UGV market values US$444.8 million in 2016, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.76%, to value US$707.8 million by 2026
- North America is projected to dominate the market with a share of 52.1% over the forecast period, followed Europe at 24.3%, and Asia Pacific at 15.8%.The Middle Eastern market for UGVs is expected to account for a share of 6.8%
- Over the forecast period, the Explosive Ordnance Disposal segment is expected to account for 51.3% of the market, while Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) and the Others segments are expected to account for shares of 40.9% and 7.8% respectively
The Global Military UGV Market 2016-2026 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry, with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for military UGVs, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Market size and drivers: detailed analysis during 2016-2026, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world.
- Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of military UGV segments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants.
- Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand.
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2016-2026.
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global market. It provides an overview of key players, together with information regarding key alliances, strategic initiatives, and financial analysis.
Browse “Defense” Related Market Research Reports by Hexa Reports
Reasons To Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global military UGV market over the next ten years.
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different UGV segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others.
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global military UGV market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion.
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the internal ministries of different countries within the military UGV market.
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top military UGV providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available.
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Ryan Shaw
Email: Send Email
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States