The global military radar market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.46% over the forecast period. The market consists of five categories: airborne, ground-based, naval, sonar and space-based. North America will dominate the sector with a share of 38.3%, followed by Asia-Pacific and Europe, with shares of 28.3% and 19.6%, respectively. The ground-based segment is expected to be leading in North America, Asia-Pacific and Middle-East, whereas the airborne is expected to be the leading segment in Europe, Latin America and Africa.
Access more details at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/the-global-military-radar-market-2017-2027
The demand for radars is expected to be driven by the growing importance of unmanned platforms and the modernization of existing military radar systems. Moreover, the advent of technologically enhanced radar systems such as Active Electronically Scanned Array (AESA), coupled with changing warfare tactics, are also providing a significant push to the growth of the global military radar market. Along with the major defense spenders in every region, smaller countries are also undertaking modernization initiatives for the development of improved radar systems. The global military radar market includes five segments on the basis of platforms, including airborne, ground-based, naval, sonar and space-based.
Inquire about this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/715152
Reason to Buy:
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global military radar market over the next ten years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different military radar segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global military radar market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global military radar market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top radarproviders around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available
Purchase this premium report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/715152
Company Name: The Market Reports
Contact Person: Shirish Gupta
Email: Send Email
Address:SF-29, Sacred World, Wanawadi