The growing importance of network-centric warfare and situational awareness has increased the use of global positioning and navigational devices in all aspects of the military around the world. The global spending on GPS/GNSS systems and devices is expected to remain robust over the forecast period, primarily due to their extensive use along with associated software in modern or fourth-generation warfare. The multiple benefits offered by GPS technology have supported its use in military aircraft, with estimates currently suggesting that all military aircraft now use some kind of GPS system. In advanced 5th generation fighter aircraft, the GPS systems used are much complex – with anti jamming features – and are often used as part of embedded systems. Most military aircraft now operate more than one GPS system aboard the aircraft, which is leading to higher expenditure on GPS/GNSS systems in the airborne segment.
Click to get sample PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1305496
In particular, the report provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
– Market size and drivers: detailed analysis during 2017-2027, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world
– Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of military GPS-GNSS Devices segments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants
– Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand
– Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2017-2027
– Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global market. It provides an overview of key players, together with information regarding key alliances, strategic initiatives, and financial analysis
Browse more details at: http://www.researchmoz.us/global-military-gps-gnss-devices-market-2017-2027-report.html
The Global Military GPS-GNSS Devices Market 2017-2027 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry, with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for military GPS-GNSS devices, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
– The global military GPS-GNSS Devices market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.73% over the forecast period.
– The market consists of four categories: Land Based GPS/GNSS, Air Based GPS/GNSS, Munition Guiding GPS/GNSS, and Naval GPS/GNSS. Land based GPS/GNSS is expected to account for the largest share of expenditure globally, with a market share of 71.3%, followed by Munition Guiding GPS/GNSS with a share of 16.5%. The Air based GPS/GNSS segment is expected to account for 10.8% of the sector over the forecast period, and the remaining 1.3% share is accounted for by Naval based GPS/GNSS. Manufacturers are now using a number of navigation systems, in addition to GPS systems, and this has led to large scale procurement globally. Over the last decade this increased usage has allowed GPS technology to move up several notches with the development of software applications offering a number of services in addition to navigation and tracking; examples include target acquisition, missile guidance, search and rescue, coordinate bombing, precision survey, instrument approach, range instrumentation, remotely piloted vehicle operations, bare base operations, close air support, command and control, and the location of enemy radar
Reasons to buy
– Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global military GPS-GNSS Devices market over the next ten years
– Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different military GPS-GNSS Devices segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
– Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
– Identify the major channels that are driving the global military GPS-GNSS Devices market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
– Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global military GPS-GNSS Devices market
– Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top GPS-GNSS Devices providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available
ResearchMoz is the world’s fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz’s service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Company Name: Researchmoz Global Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Person: Rohit Bhisey
Email: Send Email
Address:90 State Street
State: New York 12207
Country: United States