According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Mexico Professional Hair Care Market: By Categories (Coloring, Perming & Straightening, Shampoo & Conditioning & Styling); By Sales Channel (Back Bar and Take Home) & By Company – (2018-2023)” published by IndustryARC, the market is driven by pollution, scalp problems, hair weakening and loss, which has increased the focus on categories offering benefits of maintaining the health of hair.
Northern Mexico dominates with major share in the Mexico Professional Hair Care Market
Northern region is the dominant market for cosmetics in Mexico as the average disposable income is high and people closely follow the fashion trends of the U.S., The total population of Mexico in 2017 was 123.87 million and it is estimated to reach 131.42 million by 2023. Beauty industry have witnessed mounting demand for accessories such and cleansing device, which has gain good amount of revenue in short span. The growing population is one of the vital reason behind the adoption of fancy hair style and as well as for the treatment. Mexican are the early adopter of the hair care treatments due to growing influence of hair styles that trend in Latin America.
Selected Product Category done in the full Report:
Hair color products occupied the largest market share of 43% in the professional hair care product market. The market was predicted to gain revenue of 1178 million Peso ($61.35 million) in 2017. The market will maintain its dominance with a growing CAGR of 6.3% to reach a revenue of 1700 million Peso ($88.54 million) by 2023. In Professional Hair color segment, permanent hair color product market will account 32.9% of the overall hair color market in 2017. L’Oreal Group is the dominant player in this market. Shampoo and Conditioning is the market to conquer the second highest revenue in hair treatment products. Mexico hair Shampoo Conditioning market is expected to grow at CAGR of 5.9% to reach revenue of 1555.91 million Peso ($81.03 million) by 2023. Perming and straightening market will grow slowly among all the product market.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- Permanent hair color, temporary hair color, semi-permanent hair color with hair highlights and bleach are in trend in the fashion industry. Changing lifestyle and rising trend towards professional hair treatment is boosting the market of conditioner globally.
- The professional hair care market is forecast to maintain it growth, as the local manufacturers are focusing on new product innovation and developments in oil market. Findings say the consumers have shown interest in nourishment, faster and better growth, and reducing the problem of hair fall is providing plenty of opportunities for manufacturers.
- Middle aged people facing hair related difficulties such as fading, thinning, etc., demands repairing products. So, the global market of E-commerce sales and prominent companies are looking to explore this sector.
- Professional hair care products which slide their sourcing method such as production of organic products and overall improvement in functionalities are the factors consumers search for benefits, thus the market will evolve in the coming years.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Key players of the Mexico Professional Hair Care Market
L’Oreal Group is the leading player with 34% in the professional hair care market. Other well-known international hair treatment brands and companies like Nattura Labs a Revlon together accounted a total of 17% of the market share. Brands such as Tigi, Paul Mitchell, Davines, Kao, Salerm, Henkel, and VMV Group has also contributed in setting up the market place. Key products launched by L’Oreal were Super Dust and Mythic Oil Souffle D’Or Series. Revlon includes hair care segment (Revlonissimo 45 Days, Equave, Extreme Make Over kit), color management segment (Revolnissimo, Nutri color crème, Bleaches, Technics) and in Styling (Style Masters).
Mexico Professional Hair Care Market report is segmented as below
- Mexico Professional Hair Care Product Category
- Perming & Straightening
- Shampoo & Conditioning
- Mexico Professional Hair Care Market by Distribution Channel
- Distributor / Wholesalers
- Mexico Professional Hair Care Market by Geography (covers 10+ countries)
- Mexico Professional Hair Care Entropy Market
Companies Citied / Interviewed
- Company 4
- Company 5
- Company 6
- Company 7
- Company 8
- Company 9
- Company 10+
Australia Professional Hair care Market
Turkey Professional Hair care Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Mexico Professional Hair Care Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Mexico Professional Hair Care Market segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- America Mexico Professional Hair Care Market (2018-2023)
- Europe Mexico Professional Hair Care Market (2018-2023)
- Asia-Pacific Mexico Professional Hair Care Market (2018-2023)
- Category Type Mexico Professional Hair Care Market (2018-2023)
- Distribution Channel Type Mexico Professional Hair Care Market (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interests.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.