China dominates in the global metal office furniture trade. In 2014, China’s exports amounted to 76.7 thousand tonnes or 545 million USD, 10% over the previous year. Its primary trading partner was the U.S., where it supplied 13% of its total metal furniture exports in value terms, accounting for 17% of the U.S. total imports.
From 2007 to 2014, China was a net exporter of metal furniture. Over this period, exports consistently exceeded imports in value terms. From 2012 to 2014 this difference was even more pronounced.
Canada and the U.S. were among the other main global suppliers of metal furniture in 2014. The fastest growing exporter from 2007 to 2014, however, was the global leader, China (+15.3% per year).
China’s top 5 trading partners in 2014 were the U.S., Australia, Singapore, Japan and Malaysia, with a combined 34% share of China’s metal furniture exports. The share of Malaysia increased (+4 percentage points), while the share of the U.S. illustrated negative dynamics (-11 percentage points).
Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report:
“World: Metal Furniture Of A Kind Used In Offices – Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020” provides an in-depth analysis of the global metal office furniture market. It presents the latest data of the market size and consumption, domestic production, exports and imports, price dynamics and turnover in the industry. The report also features current sales data, allowing you to identify the key drivers and restraints. Additionally, a strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market is provided, as well as profiles of the leading companies and brands. Forecasts illustrate how the market will be transformed in the medium term.
Countries coverage: Worldwide
- Market volume and value
- Volume and dynamics of production
- Structure of production by regions
- Key market players and their profiles
- Volume and dynamics of exports/imports
- Factors influencing the market
- Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term
Product coverage: Metal furniture of a kind used in offices, other than seats.
Why buy “World: Metal Furniture Of A Kind Used In Offices – Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020”?
- Get the full picture of the market
- Assess future market prospects
- Identify key success factors affecting the market
- Adjust your marketing strategy
- Ready your business for future trends
3 easy ways to order
- Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report:
- Call us +44 20 3239 3063 to discuss your information needs and for special discounts on multi-report orders
- Email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
Price: 1490 EUR for Single License
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 KEY FINDINGS
2.2 MARKET TRENDS
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1 MARKET VALUE
3.2 CONSUMPTION BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
3.3 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES BY COUNTRIES
3.4 MARKET FORECAST TO 2020
4.1 PRODUCTION IN 2007-2014
4.2 PRODUCTION BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
5.1 IMPORTS IN 2007-2014
5.2 IMPORTS BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
5.3 IMPORT PRICES BY COUNTRIES
6.1 EXPORTS IN 2007-2014
6.2 EXPORTS BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
6.4 EXPORT PRICES BY COUNTRIES
7. PROFILES OF MAJOR MANUFACTURERS
APPENDIX 1: PRODUCTION, TRADE AND CONSUMPTION BY COUNTRIES
APPENDIX 2: TRADE AND PRICES BY COUNTRIES
APPENDIX 3: DIRECTION OF TRADE BETWEEN MAJOR PRODUCERS AND CONSUMERS