According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Medical Robotics Market: By Surgical Robots (Neurosurgical, Orthopedic, Laparoscopy); By Rehabilitation (Exoskeleton, Prosthetic, Assistive); Telemedicine, Hospital Robots & Others; By Geography – (2018-2023)” published by IndustryARC, the market is driven by increasing adoption rate of advanced technologies, significance of minimal invasive procedures and increased demand for telemedicine.
America dominates with major share in the Medical Robotics Market
The market for medical robotics is comprised of maximum contribution by the Americas region, with a share of 62%. The American region gained revenue of $2628.2 million in 2017. The market in the American region is expected to grow at a CAGR of 17%, and to reach revenue of $6847.47 million by 2023. The growth is attributed on the basis of surgical market, which is majorly leading in the overall share growth. European region and Asia-Pacific region markets are the evolving markets for medical growing robotic procedures. European market is estimated to be the fastest growing region with 24% CAGR, and to gain revenue of $4407.41 million by 2023. Asia-Pacific is seen to hold strong growth potential, as renowned companies are expanding their business. APAC is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 20.5% to reach revenue of $1864.60 million by 2023 with growing competition level.
Selected Type Analysis done in the full Report:
With growing aging population, robotic technology is achieving perfection with its integration in healthcare delivering services. The technology is driven by continuous innovation in robotic devices. Medical Robotics Market classification is distributed into six types. Among all, Surgical Robotics is occupying the major share in medical robotics market. The Surgical Robotic Systems market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 19.7%, and likely to reach $12164.31 billion by 2023. Surgical robots current adoption is high for performing a wide range of remote surgery, and its scope is expanding at a rapid pace. Intuitive Surgical Inc. is the leading player in surgical market due to acceptance of products in widespread areas. Rehabilitation robotics market gained revenue of $132 million in 2017, which is the second leading region. Present statistics says the market will grow at a CAGR of 13.30% to reach revenue of $267 million by 2023, followed by Non-invasive radiosurgery robots system market. The growth of Rehabilitation robot market is caused by positive adoption of exoskeleton robots, assistive robots and prosthetic robots, which help the individuals to recover from stroke or injury. The acceptance of robotics in medical management has helped to drive the growth and demand for improved healthcare services.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- Healthcare service providers are working to bring advanced treatment methods, as the act will provide hospital and pharmacy automation with enhancements that will promote technology adoption to improve quality of robotic technology in healthcare services and facilities.
- The success rate of the operations is also affected positively. The implementation of medical robotics has increased the precision level of the treatment. So, the overall market has a strong scope for the growth of medical robotics market through growing number of of installation.
- New guideline for Medical robotic device or system with respect to the region will ensure that the new product entry in the marketplace satisfies the quality, safety and reliability criteria to overcome the fear of people with respect to treatment.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Key players of the Medical Robotics Market
The Medical Robotics Market is primarily dominated by Intuitive Surgical Inc., Stryker Corporation, Accuracy Inc., Major Robotics and Hocoma AG. Intuitive Surgical Inc. is segmented into urology, gynecology, general surgery and other procedures. The company has one major product named as DA Vinci Surgical System. Stryker Corporation is the leading in manufacturing orthopedic surgical robotic systems devices and it has acquired Mako surgical Inc., It launched surgical robots with the name RIO Robotic Arm. Accuracy Inc., came up with its Cyberknife System and Tomo Therapy Systems which functions as Radio Surgery Robots. Utilization of these numbers of patents is making the companies to continue with its new developments as healthcare sector is countless market.
Medical Robotics Market report is segmented as below
- Medical Robotics – Market Classification, By Type
- Surgical Robots
- Neurosurgical Robots
- Orthopedic Robots
- Laparoscopy Robots
- Rehabilitation Robots
- Exoskeleton Robots
- Prosthetic Robots
- Assistive Robots
- Non-Invasive Radio Surgery Robots
- Robotic Catheters
- Telemedicine Robots
- Hospital Robots
- Medical Robotics Market by Geography (covers 10+ countries)
- Medical Robotics Entropy Market
Companies Citied / Interviewed
- Mazor Robotics Ltd.
- Titan Medical Inc.
- Hansen Medical Inc.
- Medtech S.A.
- Kuka Roboter Gmbh
- Irobot Corporation
- Ekso Bionics
- Rewalk Robotics Inc
- Renishaw Plc
- Varian Medical Systems, Inc.
- Think Surgical Inc.
- Stereotaxis, Inc.
- Sofar S.P.A.
- Intouch Health Technologies, Inc.
- Medrobotics Corporation
- Kinova Robotics
- Corindus Vascular Robotics
- Myomo, Inc.
- Or Producitivy Plc
- HDT Global
- Aethon Inc.
- Xenex Disinfection Services
- Company 24
- Company 25
- Company 26
- Company 27
- Company 30+
Spinal Surgical Robots Market
3D Sensors Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Medical Robotics Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Medical Robotics Market segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- America Medical Robotics Market (2018-2023)
- Europe Medical Robotics Market (2018-2023)
- Asia-Pacific Medical Robotics Market (2018-2023)
- Type Medical Robotics Market (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interests.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.