The U.S. continued its dominance in the global wooden railway sleeper trade. In 2014, the U.S. exported 208 thousand tonnes of railway or tramway sleepers, totaling 119 million USD, 29% over the previous year. Its primary trading partner was Canada, where it supplied 80.6% of its total railway sleepers exports.
Overall, the global wooden railway sleepers trade reached 215 million USD, with a CAGR of 5% from 2007 to 2014. In physical terms, it showed mixed dynamics, rising from 432 thousand tonnes in 2007 to 452 thousand tonnes in 2014.
Canada (46.5%), the United Kingdom (5.5%), Mexico (4.9%) and Brazil (4.9%) were the leading destinations of sleepers imports in 2014, together making up 61.8% of global imports. The share of Canada increased significantly (+23 percentage points), while the share of Germany and Spain illustrated negative dynamics (-4 percentage points).
In 2014, the U.S. and the Philippines were the main global suppliers of railway sleepers with a combined share of 63.4% of global exports. The fastest growing exporters from 2007 to 2014, however, were Poland (+66.7% per year) and Belarus (+63.9% per year). The U.S. was still able to significantly strengthen its position in the global export structure, from 36% in 2007 to 55% in 2014.
Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report: http://www.indexbox.co.uk/store/world-railway-or-tramway-sleepers-cross-ties-of-wood-market-report-analysis-and-forecast-to-2020/
“World: Railway Or Tramway Sleepers (Cross-Ties) Of Wood – Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020” provides an in-depth analysis of the global market for wooden railway sleepers. It presents the latest data of the market size and consumption, domestic production, exports and imports, price dynamics and turnover in the industry. The report also features current sales data, allowing you to identify the key drivers and restraints. Additionally, a strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market is provided, as well as profiles of the leading companies and brands. Forecasts illustrate how the market will be transformed in the medium term.
Countries coverage: Worldwide
- Market volume and value
- Volume and dynamics of production
- Structure of production by regions
- Key market players and their profiles
- Volume and dynamics of exports/imports
- Factors influencing the market
- Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term
Product coverage: Railway or tramway sleepers (cross-ties) of impregnated wood.
Why buy “World: Railway Or Tramway Sleepers (Cross-Ties) Of Wood- Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020”?
- Get the full picture of the market
- Assess future market prospects
- Identify key success factors affecting the market
- Adjust your marketing strategy
- Ready your business for future trends
3 easy ways to order
- Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report: http://www.indexbox.co.uk/store/world-railway-or-tramway-sleepers-cross-ties-of-wood-market-report-analysis-and-forecast-to-2020/
- Call us +44 20 3239 3063 to discuss your information needs and for special discounts on multi-report orders
- Email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
Price: 1490 EUR for Single License
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 KEY FINDINGS
2.2 MARKET TRENDS
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1 MARKET VALUE
3.2 CONSUMPTION BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
3.3 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES BY COUNTRIES
3.4 MARKET FORECAST TO 2020
4.1 PRODUCTION IN 2007-2014
4.2 PRODUCTION BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
5.1 IMPORTS IN 2007-2014
5.2 IMPORTS BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
5.3 IMPORT PRICES BY COUNTRIES
6.1 EXPORTS IN 2007-2014
6.2 EXPORTS BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
6.4 EXPORT PRICES BY COUNTRIES
7. PROFILES OF MAJOR MANUFACTURERS
APPENDIX 1: PRODUCTION, TRADE AND CONSUMPTION BY COUNTRIES
APPENDIX 2: TRADE AND PRICES BY COUNTRIES
APPENDIX 3: DIRECTION OF TRADE BETWEEN MAJOR PRODUCERS AND CONSUMERS