Despite a minor hiccup in 2013 exports, France continued its dominance in the global quicklime/slaked lime trade. In 2013, France exported 782 thousand tonnes of quicklime/slaked lime totaling 127 million USD, 2% under the previous year. Its primary trading partner was Germany, where it supplied 33.8% of its total quicklime/slaked lime exports in physical terms, accounting for 63.9% of total German imports.
Overall, the global quicklime/slaked lime trade reached 1,025 million USD, with a CAGR of 6.3% from 2007 to 2013. In physical terms, it showed slight growth, rising from 6.8 million tonnes in 2007 to 7.4 million tonnes in 2013.
In 2013, Finland (10.3%), the Netherlands (8.3%), France (6.3%) and India (6.0%) were the leading destinations of quicklime/slaked lime imports, together making up 30.9% of global imports. The share of Finland increased (+7 percentage points respectively), while the share of the Netherlands illustrated negative dynamics (-7 percentage points).
Belgium and Germany joined France as the main global suppliers of quicklime/slaked lime in 2014 with a combined share of 32.7% of global exports. However, the fastest growing exporters from 2007 to 2013 were Zambia (+68.1% per year) and Thailand (+30.8% per year). Zambia made an entrance to the global export structure, accelerating from 0% in 2007 to 3.7% in 2013.
Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report:
“World: Quicklime, Slaked Lime And Hydraulic Lime – Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020” provides an in-depth analysis of the global market for quicklime, slaked lime and hydraulic lime. It presents the latest data of the market size and consumption, domestic production, exports and imports, price dynamics and turnover in the industry. The report also features current sales data, allowing you to identify the key drivers and restraints. Additionally, a strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market is provided, as well as profiles of the leading companies and brands. Forecasts illustrate how the market will be transformed in the medium term.
Countries coverage: Worldwide.
- Market volume and value
- Volume and dynamics of production
- Structure of production by regions
- Key market players and their profiles
- Volume and dynamics of exports/imports
- Factors influencing the market
- Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term
Product coverage: Quicklime, slaked lime and hydraulic lime.
Why buy “World: Quicklime, Slaked Lime And Hydraulic Lime – Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020”?
- Get the full picture of the market
- Assess future market prospects
- Identify key success factors affecting the market
- Adjust your marketing strategy
- Ready your business for future trends
3 easy ways to order
- Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report: http://www.indexbox.co.uk/store/world-quicklime-slaked-lime-and-hydraulic-lime-market-report-analysis-and-forecast-to-2020/
- Call us +44 20 3239 3063 to discuss your information needs and for special discounts on multi-report orders
- Email your order to email@example.com
Price: 1490 EUR for Single License
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 KEY FINDINGS
2.2 MARKET TRENDS
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1 MARKET VALUE
3.2 CONSUMPTION BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
3.3 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES BY COUNTRIES
3.4 MARKET FORECAST TO 2020
4.1 PRODUCTION IN 2007-2014
4.2 PRODUCTION BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
5.1 IMPORTS IN 2007-2014
5.2 IMPORTS BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
5.3 IMPORT PRICES BY COUNTRIES
6.1 EXPORTS IN 2007-2014
6.2 EXPORTS BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
6.4 EXPORT PRICES BY COUNTRIES
7. PROFILES OF MAJOR MANUFACTURERS
APPENDIX 1: PRODUCTION, TRADE AND CONSUMPTION BY COUNTRIES
APPENDIX 2: TRADE AND PRICES BY COUNTRIES
APPENDIX 3: DIRECTION OF TRADE BETWEEN MAJOR PRODUCERS AND CONSUMERS