Canada dominates in the global bleached sulphite pulp trade. In 2014, Canada exported 221 thousand tonnes of bleached sulphite pulp totaling 119 million USD, 3% under the previous year. Its primary trading partner was the U.S., where it supplied 99.9% of its total bleached sulphite pulp exports in value terms, accounting for a 100% of the United States’ total imports.
From 2007 to 2014, Canada was a net exporter of bleached sulphite pulp. Over this period, exports consistently exceeded imports in value terms. However, in physical terms, the difference was more pronounced.
Germany and Portugal were among the other main global suppliers of bleached sulphite pulp in 2014. However, the fastest growing exporter from 2007 to 2014 was Malaysia (+145% per year). The other countries showed negative growth over the analyzed period.
In 2014, Canada had only two trading partners: the U.S. and China. The share of the U.S. increased (+5 percentage points), while the share of China illustrated negative dynamics (-2 percentage points).
Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report:
“World: Bleached Sulphite Pulp – Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020” provides an in-depth analysis of the global market for bleached sulphite pulp. It presents the latest data of the market size and consumption, domestic production, exports and imports, price dynamics and turnover in the industry. The report also features current sales data, allowing you to identify the key drivers and restraints. Additionally, a strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market is provided, as well as profiles of the leading companies and brands. Forecasts illustrate how the market will be transformed in the medium term.
Countries coverage: Worldwide
- Market volume and value
- Volume and dynamics of production
- Structure of production by regions
- Key market players and their profiles
- Volume and dynamics of exports/imports
- Factors influencing the market
- Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term
Product coverage: Bleached sulphite pulp
Why buy “World: Bleached Sulphite Pulp – Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020”?
- Get the full picture of the market
- Assess future market prospects
- Identify key success factors affecting the market
- Adjust your marketing strategy
- Ready your business for future trends
3 easy ways to order
- Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report:
- Call us +44 20 3239 3063 to discuss your information needs and for special discounts on multi-report orders
- Email your order to email@example.com
Price: 1490 EUR for Single License
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
1.1 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 KEY FINDINGS
2.2 MARKET TRENDS
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1 MARKET VALUE
3.2 CONSUMPTION BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
3.3 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES BY COUNTRIES
3.4 MARKET FORECAST TO 2020
4.1 PRODUCTION IN 2007-2014
4.2 PRODUCTION BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
5.1 IMPORTS IN 2007-2014
5.2 IMPORTS BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
5.3 IMPORT PRICES BY COUNTRIES
6.1 EXPORTS IN 2007-2014
6.2 EXPORTS BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
6.3 EXPORT PRICES BY COUNTRIES
7. PROFILES OF MAJOR MANUFACTURERS
Appendix 1: Production, trade and consumption by countries
Appendix 2: Trade and prices by countries
Appendix 3: Direction of trade between major producers and consumers