Global Loyalty Management Market is expected to reach USD 7,650.48 million by 2025 and is projected to register a healthy CAGR in the forecast period 2018 to 2025. The new market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Request for a sample copy of this research report@ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-loyalty-management-market
The major factors contributing to the growth of the market includes factors such as increasing need of competitive differentiation to gain market presence, rising trend of loyalty programs. On the other hand, lack of stringent regulations is hampering the market growth.
The global loyalty management market based on solution is segmented into two notable segments; customer loyalty and employee retention. Customer loyalty is sub segmented into by component and by type of analytics. By component is further sub segmented into exclusive discount/sales, membership point/rewards, customer specific offerings, special events, free products & services, cash back, loyalty cards and others. By type of analytics are further sub segmented into customer experience analytics, market basket analysis, social media analysis, customer segmentation, campaign management, data mining, predictive analytics and others. In 2018, customer loyalty is expected to dominate the loyalty management market with 58.0% market share growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period 2018 to 2025.
- The global loyalty management market based on deployment type is segmented into two notable segments; on-premises and on-demand. In 2018, industry-specific is expected to dominate the loyalty management market with highest market share and is growing at a healthy CAGR in the forecast period 2018 to 2025. However, on-demand segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- The global loyalty management market based on organization size type is segmented into two small & medium-sized enterprises and large enterprises. In 2018, on-premise loyalty management is expected to dominate the loyalty management market in the forecast period 2018 to 2025. Small & medium-sized enterprises segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR and was valued at USD 2,546.29 million in 2025.
Some of the major factors driving the market for global loyalty management market are increasing need of competitive differentiation to gain market presence, rising trend of loyalty programs and technological advancement in mobile technology and applications.
Stringent regulatory framework is hampering the growth of the market.
Comarch SA is going to dominate the global loyalty management market followed by AIMIA Inc., ICF Inc. and Epsilon.
- The customer loyalty segment is dominating the global loyalty management market.
- On-demand segment is expected to grow with the highest CAGR of 22.0% in the forecast period 2018 to 2025.
Table of Contents
1.2. CURRENCY AND PRICING
1.4. MARKETS COVERED
2 MARKET SEGMENTATION
3 MARKET OVERVIEW
4 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
5 PREMIUM INSIGHTS
5.1. vendor positioning grid and investment oppurtunities
5.2. technololgical advancements
6 GLOBAL loyalty management MARKET, BY solution
6.2. Customer Loyalty
7 GLOBAL loyalty management MARKET, BY Deployment Type
8 GLOBAL loyalty management MARKET, BY Organization Size
9 GLOBAL loyalty management MARKET, BY Vertical
10 GLOBAL loyalty management MARKET, BY type of
11 GLOBAL loyalty management MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
12 GLOBAL loyalty management MARKET: COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
13 GLOBAL loyalty management MARKET, COMPANY PROFILES
15 ABOUT DATA BRIDGE MARKET RESEARCH
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Growing Mobile Technology
- Stringent Government Regulations
- Increasing Focus of Loyalty Programs
- Growing Usage of Rewards Points
- Growing Incentives For Making Future Purchases
To Inquire before Buy Complete Report Click Here @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-loyalty-management-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar