According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Liquid Handling Systems Market: By Instrument (Manual, Electronic & Automated Pipetting Systems, Burettes and Others); By Application (Titration, Serial Dilution, PCR, NGS, High Throughput Screening and Others); By Geography – (2018-2023)” published by IndustryARC, the market is driven by integrated range of applications such as antibody testing, genome sequencing, drug screening and discovering protein-structure.
America dominates with major share in the Liquid Handling Systems Market
Americas were the leading region to generate highest global market in 2017, with net sale of $1194 million. The American market is projected to continue its dominance in liquid handling system market to grow at a rate of 4.4% CAGR, and to reach $1356.25 million by 2023. The market investments will be higher in life sciences projects and in pharmaceuticals manufacturing, in both domestic and global level. In liquid handling system market, Europe is the second leading region to reach $864.4 million in 2017 at CAGR of 1.82%, to reach revenue of $960.52 million by 2023. The European market is making a shift from basic healthcare products to advanced health management systems. Products such as hereditary engineered drugs, DNA cloning and others are some of the healthcare products in advanced Medtech. The major markets for Asia-Pacific consist of Japan, China, India, Australia and Southeast Asian countries. Among all, China is the leading APAC market player to contribute to nearly 35% of the overall market.
Selected Type and Application Analysis done in the full Report:
The market for liquid handling systems will achieve highest revenue by contributing in automating pipetting systems. The market is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 2.0%, and increase from $817 million in 2014 to $919.30 million in 2023. Findings say growth wise, electronic pipettes will have highest share among all other instruments with 6.4% CAGR, and the profits is estimated to increase from $156 million in 2017 to reach $223 million by 2023. Ongoing advancement in automation laboratories is showing software’s market in high demand. The Software market will grow at a CAGR of 2.6%, and almost rise from $493 million by 2017 to $605.37 million by 2023. In application based analysis, the researchers found High Throughput Screening is the largest market for liquid handling systems with revenue of $885 million in 2017. Where, Protein Crystallization market was anticipated to exhibit highest growth at a 3.63% CAGR, Titration segment will exhibit low growth.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- Development of pressure based sensing for automated liquid handling systems has improved accuracy and precision. Therefore, the growing technological advancements in the operation of robotics are spurring the market growth.
- Expansion of cell based applications and its growing utilization in sectors of drug toxicity testing, live imaging, 3D modeling and phenotype screening will drive the market in the next few years.
- Rising healthcare problems among aging population and to recover from it, spending in healthcare treatment is the major driver of life science industry. Improving healthcare standards by investing in technological advancement in life sciences is expected to drive the market.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Key players of the Liquid Handling Systems Market
Companies playing vital role towards the growth of the market place are as follow: Thermo Fisher Scientific, Corning Inc., Beckman Coulter, Inc., PerkinElmer inc., Mettler-Toledo International Inc., and are among more evident players in the arena. Thermo Fisher Scientific is the leading manufacturer in liquid handling systems used in various applications related to medical and life sciences. Type- Dispenser, Versette, Tips, Software and product- Multidrop™, Versette™ Automated Liquid Handler, MSIA™, FILLit Software are the major services and products by Thermo Fisher Scientific, Corning Inc. Beckman and Coulter and Corning Inc., are the next leading companies with product market share of 11.49% and 10.47% respectively. The companies have developed sophisticated automated solutions to counter the rising concern of defilement in the industry. The company came up with liquid handling consumable products such as Falcon® Liquid Handling, Corning® Liquid Handling and Axygen®. The market comprises of more companies playing key roles to experience high growth in the forecast year.
Liquid Handling Systems Market report is segmented as below
- Global Liquid Handling Systems Market – By Instruments
- Manual Pipettes
- Electronic Pipettes
- Automated Pipetting Systems
- Stand-Alone Systems
- Bench-Top Workstations
- Multi-Channel Systems
- Pipette Tips
- Liquid Handling Systems Market – By Applications
- Serial Dilution
- Biological Sample Handling
- Cell Based Assays
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS)
- Protein Crystallization
- High-Throughput Screening
- Liquid Handling Systems Market by Geography (covers 10+ countries)
- Liquid Handling Systems Entropy Market
Manufacturer Citied / Interviewed
- Eppendorf Ag
- Tecan Trading Ag
- Saritorius Ag
- Danaher Corporation
- Gilson, Inc
- Biotek Instruments, Inc.
- Labcyte, Inc.
- Hamilton Company
- Douglas Scientific
- Company 10
- Company 11
- Company 12
Food Diagnostic Equipment and Consumables Market
Clinical Decision Support Systems Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Liquid Handling Systems Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Liquid Handling Systems Market segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- America Liquid Handling Systems Market (2018-2023)
- Europe Liquid Handling Systems Market (2018-2023)
- Asia-Pacific Liquid Handling Systems Market (2018-2023)
- Instruments Liquid Handling Systems Market (2018-2023)
- Application Liquid Handling Systems Market (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interests.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.