Change in energy consumption patterns and increasing natural gas demand as a main fossil fuel is expected to drive the market over the forecast period. The increasing demand for natural gas coupled with rising energy consumption in U.S., China and Canada is expected to favour the Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) market growth. The LNG compressors market is likely to grow at a rapid rate in future due to increased natural gas production from unconventional sources and offshore locations. However, high raw material cost coupled with complex fabrication process is expected to hamper the market growth.
Browse Full Report With TOC at:
Horizontally split compressors segment is likely to acquire the highest market share during the forecast period due to its efficient designs and ease in maintenance. Horizontally split compressors are used mainly in medium and low pressure applications. In 2014, North America dominates the global market for LNG compressor and is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period. The future growth of the market lies in Asia Pacific region due to rising investments in LNG plants. Major energy consuming countries of this region such as China, Japan and India have started developing LNG infrastructure which would encourage companies to invest in this region. Majority of future demand is expected to come from countries such as U.S., China, Japan, India, Pakistan, UAE, Albania, Indonesia and Malaysia.
Browse All Reports of This Category at:
Some of the key players in LNG compressor market include Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, General Electric Company, Seimens, EagleBurgmann, Kobelco Compressors America Inc., Elliott Company, and IMW Industries Ltd.
Designs of LNG Compressor Covered:
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
Visit URL: http://www.researchcorridor.com/
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. Acute Market Reports provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade Acute Market Reports collection regularly to offer direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Acute Market Reports database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research.
For More Information, Visit Acute Market Reports
Company Name: Acute Market Reports
Contact Person: Chris Paul
Email: Send Email
Phone: India: +91 7755981103, Toll Free US/Canada: +1-855-455-8662
Address:Office No 01, 1st Floor, Aditi Mall, Baner