IoT chip includes sensor, different types of processors, interface IP, ASICs in cloud for packaging and many more. These are meant for security and safety concerns which come in the application of medical devices, consumer electronics, wearable devices, automotive and transportation.
Global IoT Chip Market accounted for USD 7.07 billion in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 14.75% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Download exclusive PDF sample report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-iot-chip-market
Major Market Competitors:
- Intel Corporation
- MediaTek Inc.
- Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Renesas Electronics Corporation
- Microchip Technology Inc.
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
- NXP Semiconductors
- NVIDIA Corporation
- Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
- Among others.
Major Market Drivers:
- Expansion in the wearable device market
- Growing demand for flexible Soc type designs and application specific MCUs
- Government funding and increase in the investment of IoT
Major Market Restraints:
- Rising concern in regards of security concern
The global IoT chip market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market.
This report consists of below pages:
- No of pages: 350
- No of Figures: 60
- No of Tables: 220
Download Detailed TOC @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-iot-chip-market
On the basis of hardware, global IoT chip market is segmented into:
- Memory Device
- Connectivity IC
- Logic Device
Sensor is sub segmented into:
- Heart Rate
- Blood Glucose
- Blood Oxygen
- Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU)
- Chemical And Gas
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Ambient Light
- Motion And Position
- Image Sensor
Memory device is sub segmented into:
- Static Random Access Memory (SRAM)
- Dynamic Random Access Memory (DRAM)
Processor is sub segmented into:
- Microcontroller (MCU)
- Digital Signal Processor (DSP)
- Application Processor (AP)
Connectivity IC is sub segmented into:
- Cellular Network
- ANT+, Bluetooth Smart/Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Near-Field Communication (NFC)
- Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) Module
- Wireless Highway Addressable Remote Transducer (WHART).
On the basis of end user, global IoT chip market is segmented into:
- Wearable Devices
- Consumer Electronics
- Financial Services, And Insurance (BFSI)
- Building Automation
- Oil And Gas
- Automotive And Transportation
Wearable device is sub segmented into:
- Smart Glasses
- Activity Monitors
- Wearable Cameras
Consumer electronics is sub segmented into:
- Washing Machine
- Hi-Res Television
Healthcare is sub segmented into:
- Wearable Injector
- Blood Pressure Monitor
- Blood Glucose Meter
- Pulse Oximeter
- Multi-Parameter Monitor
- Fitness And Heart Rate Monitor
- Programmable Syringe Pump
- Continuous Glucose Monitor
- Automated External Defibrillator
Banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI) is sub segmented into:
- Mobile Point Of Sale (Mpos)
Building Automation is sub segmented into:
- Daylight Sensors
- Smoke Detectors
- Occupancy Sensors
- IP Cameras
- Lighting Control Actuators
- Smart Locks
- Smart Thermostats
- Smart Meters
Industrial is sub segmented into:
- Self-Learning Industrial Robots
- Industrial Motes
Oil and Gas is sub segmented into:
- Wireless Sensors For Oil And Gas
Automotive & Transportation is sub segmented into:
- Connected Cars
- Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS).
Retail is sub segmented into:
- Smart Beacons
On the basis of geography:
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Order a copy of Global IoT Chip Market Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-iot-chip-market
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What will the market size be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key players in the market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key players?
- What will be the growth rate in 2024?
- Which strategies are used by top players in the global IoT chip market?
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get 10% Discount on Report by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar