The Asia Pacific is the largest spender in the domain with China, India, and South Korea anticipated accounting for the bulk of the spending. China dominates regional spending in the sector, with its desire to bridge the military capabilities gap with the US, being the primary driver of the country’s defense capital spending while India is the second largest spender in the region primarily due to its volatile relationship with Pakistan and China.
Browse Detail Report with TOC @
– The global missile and missile defense systems market is expected to be worth US$23.7 billion in 2015, and is expected increase to US$36.0 billion by 2025
– The Asia Pacific region is estimated to account for the largest share of 39% in the global missile and missile defense systems market, with the region accounting for a cumulative spending of US$129.9 billion over the forecast period. The region will be followed by North America and Europe, with respective spending of US$87.8 billion and US$70.3 billion during 2015-2025
– In terms of segments, missile defense systems which include air defense systems are expected to account for 40% of the global missiles market and surface-to-air missiles are expected to constitute 17% of overall market share during the forecast period. Surface-to-surface missiles and air-to-surface missiles are estimated to account for 15% and 9% respectively. Air-to-air missiles, anti-tank, and anti-ship missiles are expected to cumulatively hold the remaining 20% share of the total global expenditure
Request a Sample Copy of ” Missile and Missile Defense Systems Market ” Report @
The Global Missile and missile defense systems Market 2015-2025 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for missile and missile defense systems equipment, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
– Market size and drivers: detailed analysis during 2015-2025, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world
– Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of missile and missile defense systems segments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants
– SWOT analysis: a study of the industry characteristics by determining the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
– Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand
– Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2015-2025
– Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global market. It provides an overview of key players, together with information regarding key alliances, strategic initiatives, and financial analysis
“Defense and Security ” Related Market Research Reports:
Clean Technology in Defense Industry
United States Physical Security Industry
Global Automotive Manufacturing High-Performance Electric Vehicle Market
Reasons To Buy
– Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global missile and missile defense systems market over the next ten years
– Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different missile and missile defense systems segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
– Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, SWOT, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
– Identify the major channels that are driving the global market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
– Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the internal ministries of different countries within the missile and missile defense systems market
– Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top missile and missile defense systems providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available.
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Ryan Shaw
Email: Send Email
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States