Global Infertility Testing Market is expected to reach 22,421.79 million by 2024 from 13,347.10 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 6.8% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024. The new market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Request a Sample Copy: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-infertility-testing-market
- The global infertility testing market is segmented on the basis of type, test kits, prescription mode, distribution channel and end user. The report provides data for 2015 to 2024, 2016 being the current year while 2017 to 2024 is the forecast period for the report.
- On the basis of test kits are further sub divided into human Follicular Stimulating Hormone (FSH) urine test kits, luteinizing hormone (LH) urine test kits, human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) hormone blood test kits and others. In 2017, the Luteinizing Hormone (LH) Urine Test kits are expected to dominate the market with 41.6% market share
- On the basis of prescription mode, the global infertility testing market is segmented into prescription-based and over the counter (OTC) based. In 2017, over the counter (OTC) based segment dominated the market with 83.21% market share.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the global infertility testing market is classified into hospitals pharmacies, online pharmacies and pharmacies & drug stores. In 2017, the pharmacies & drug stores are expected to dominate the market with 49.8% market share.
- On the basis of end user, the global infertility testing market is classified into fertility centers, hospitals and clinics, research institutes and cryobanks. In 2017, the Fertility Centers are expected to dominate the market with 40.5% market share.
- Based on geography, the market is segmented into 5 geographical regions, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa.
The major factors driving the growth of this market are significant decline in fertility rates, increasing number of fertility clinics, rising public awareness among the female population, increasing number of gynaecological disorders and technological advancements and innovative testing products. On the other hand, high cost of ovulation testing and accuracy issues with testing kits may hinder the growth of the market.
The Merck KGaA is going to dominate the global infertility market followed by Procter & Gamble, bioMérieux SA and other players operating in this market are include Babystart Ltd, Biozhena Corporation, Quidel Corporation, Alere Inc., SPD Swiss Precision Diagnostics GmBH, Proctor & Gamble, SCSA Diagnostics, Inc., among others.
Access Full Report: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-infertility-testing-market/
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar