According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Industrial Enzymes Market is valued at $4.91 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $9.74 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 10.3% between 2015 and 2022. The factors contributing to the market growth include rising demand for biofuels, investments in R&D, and demand for consumer products. Moreover, increasing pressure to reduce pollution and advancements in biotechnology are the factors driving the market growth. However, stringent government regulations in developed countries are limiting the market growth. Carbohydrase segment is the fastest growing and is expected to exhibit higher growth rate in the industrial enzymes market.
View Full Report with TOC at:
With the increase in per capita income, the expenditure on detergents, food products, and beverages has augmented the demand for industrial enzymes. These factors provide lucrative opportunities for emerging market players. The demand for industrial enzymes in developed nations was relatively stable in recent times, while the developing countries of Asia-Pacific, Middle East and African region emerged as the fastest growing markets for industrial enzymes.
Some of the key players in the global industrial enzymes market include Amano Enzyme, Codexis, MP Biomedicals, Genencor International, Dyadic International, Novozymes, Advanced Enzyme Technologies Ltd., BASF SE, Dupont Danisco, BioResource International, Inc., Adisseo France Sas, Associated British Foods PLC, Buckman Laboratories, Chr. Hansen A/S, Guangdong VTR BioTech, ICC Industries, Koninklijke Dsm N.V, and Lonza Group.
Browse All Reports of This Category at:
Enzyme Types Covered:
Paper and Pulp
Food and Beverages
o Rest of Europe
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
Blog URL: http://www.mobilecomputingtoday.co.uk/
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. Acute Market Reports provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade Acute Market Reports collection regularly to offer direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Acute Market Reports database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research.
For More Information, Visit Acute Market Reports
Company Name: Acute Market Reports
Contact Person: Chris Paul
Email: Send Email
Phone: India: +91 7755981103, Toll Free US/Canada: +1-855-455-8662
Address:Office No 01, 1st Floor, Aditi Mall, Baner