As the global economic conditions continue to be fragile, enterprises are increasingly investing in virtualization technologies to reap certain cost benefits and streamline their operations; this is set to present significant opportunities for existing virtualization vendors and other ICT vendors who are looking to enter the market. As the technology reaches maturity and customers gain familiarity with it, organizations will start to leverage virtualization to solve far more than simple consolidation challenges.
• Consolidation is one of the most prominent trends in the virtualization market, as the leading ICT vendors are trying to acquire or enhance their virtualization capabilities by engaging in mergers and acquisitions activities.
• Facing a challenge to strengthen their IT requirements with reduced budgets, IT managers across the globe are inclined to implement server virtualization technologies, to decrease their spending on IT hardware and ensure the optimum utilization of the IT resources available.
• To enhance the benefits of virtualization, resources under virtualized infrastructure share common storage using storage area networks (SANs). However, the use of many virtual servers on limited storage devices may lead to a scarcity of storage space, creating challenges for storage administrators.
Reasons To Buy
• Understand the green IT and virtualization landscape, the recent trends, drivers, and inhibitors shaping the green IT and virtualization segment.
• Comprehend the green IT and virtualization vendor landscape and track their relative performance in the green IT and virtualization market to gain a competitive advantage.
• Enhance your market segmentation by analyzing the revenue opportunity forecasts figure in the virtualization market from 2015 to 2019, spanning six regions, 14 verticals, and two size bands.
• Understand how organization’s green IT and virtualization requirements are set to change in the next two years in order to prioritize your target market.
Order a copy of this premium research report at:
Companies profiled in this research report are VMware, Citrix, Microsoft, Red Hat, Oracle, AppSense, Parallels, Veeam Software, Dell and IBM.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
• The latest trends impacting the green IT and virtualization market.
• The market drivers (both supply-side and demand-side) that will facilitate the growth of the green IT and virtualization market.
• The market inhibitors that may hinder the pervasive adoption of green IT and virtualization.
• Identification of the top ICT vendors in the green IT and virtualization market, coupled with an overview of the top 5 vendors.
• The primary findings of revenue opportunities in the green IT and virtualization market through to 2019, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sectors and size band.
• An identification of enterprises’ investment priorities based on their budget allocations relating to green IT and virtualization.
Inquire for sample, discount or about this report at:
Strategic Focus Report – Enterprise Content Management; Technology and Market Trends:
This report outlines the evolution of enterprise content management, and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market. This report also presents revenue opportunities in the enterprise content management market through to 2019, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sector, and size band. Moreover, following in-depth ICT decision maker surveys, the report outlines enterprises’ investment priorities in enterprise content management. Browse more information about this report at:
Strategic Focus Report – IT Systems Management; Technology and Market Trends:
IT systems management enables enterprises to gain improved visibility into their IT operations, and helps companies protect against the fallout from downtime and threats. Like many areas in enterprise IT, the future of IT systems management will be highly influenced by the combination of cloud, mobile, and social dynamics. As the dependence on IT grows, it becomes vitally important to efficiently manage and safeguard IT and data assets. Effective systems and network management solutions help IT organizations move beyond fire-drill mode to provide businesses with proactive guidance and support.
Browse more information about this report at:
Company Name: The Market Reports
Contact Person: Shirish Gupta
Email: Send Email
Address:38A -The Hut Building C-Lane, North Main Road, Koregaon Park