The Global Government Biometrics Market 2017-2027 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry, with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for biometrics, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
Governments and law enforcement agencies are adopting numerous long term e-passport and national identity card programs, which is fuelling growth in the biometric market.
The US, and European nations including the UK, Germany, France, were early adopters of biometric recognition systems; however, the technology has now found a strong foothold in emerging markets such as China, India, Australia, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, and Mexico.
Though a major portion of the biometrics market consists of fingerprint recognition and facial recognition technologies, other technologies, such as iris recognition, voice recognition, and vein recognition are also rapidly gaining importance with governments.
Inquire Before Buying at https://www.marketresearchnest.com/enquirybuy.php?reportid=260097 .
– The Global Government Biometric market will value US$4.3 billion by the end of 2017 and is expected to register a CAGR of 6.37%, to reach US$7.9 billion in 2027.
– In terms of segments, the fingerprint recognition segment is expected to account for 36.4% of the market owing to its large scale implementation in various government projects across the globe. Fingerprint recognition segment is followed by the facial recognition segment, with a share of 31.0%. Iris/retinal identification, signature recognition, and other technologies account for 14.7%, 10.8%, and 7.0% of the total market share respectively
Reasons to buy
– Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the government biometrics market over the next ten years
– Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different biometrics segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
– Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
– Identify the major channels that are driving the global government biometrics market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
– Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the internal ministries of different countries within the biometrics market
– Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top biometrics service providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available
Order a Purchase Report Copy at https://www.marketresearchnest.com/purchase.php?reportid=260097 .
Major Points in Table of Content
Government Biometrics Market Size by Segment 35
Government Biometrics Market Size by Region 50
Country Analysis: US 60
Country Analysis: US 61
Country Analysis: China 65
Country Analysis: India 70
Country Analysis: India 71
Country Analysis: Japan 75
Country Analysis: Russia 79
Country Analysis: The UK 85
Country Analysis: The UK 86
Country Analysis: France 89
Country Analysis: Saudi Arabia 93
Country Analysis: UAE 97
Country Analysis: Brazil 101
Country Analysis: Brazil 102
Country Analysis: Mexico 105
Country Analysis: Mexico 106
Country Analysis: South Africa 109
Request a Sample Copy at https://www.marketresearchnest.com/requestsample.php?reportid=260097 .
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain
+1-240-284-8070 / +44-20-3290-4151
Company Name: GRN Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Jeet Jain
Email: Send Email
Address:10, Varshanand Housing Society, Anand Nagar, Sinhagad Road