Global FPGA market is anticipated to be valued at USD 9,882.5 million by 2020, as per a new research report by Radiant Insights, Inc. Increasing demand for customized ICs is expected to drive the demand. Customized ICs helps manufacturers to modify their designs even after the end product has been deployed. Mounting demand from industrial, automotive and healthcare coupled with technological advancement are likely to favor growth prospects. However, complexities in design and threat of ASIC as substitute are likely to pose challenge to the industry participants.
Telecom was the leading application segment and was valued USD 1,776.8 million in 2013. Flexibility and reduction in time are factors likely to promote its demand. Industrial was the second largest application segment and accounted for 20.55% of the overall revenue in 2013, growing at an estimated CAGR of 8.5% from 2014 to 2020. It offers numerous benefits including flexibility to change designs in regards to changing requirements, increased design integration, scalable performance and low cost.
The report “FPGA Market Size, Share, Analysis, Research Report, 2020” is available now to Radiant Insights customers and can also be purchased directly at:
Key report insights suggest:
• Global FPGA market was valued USD 5,386.3 million in 2013 and is likely to reach USD 9,882.5 million by 2020 growing with an estimated CAGR of 9.1% from 2014 to 2020.
• Consumer electronics and automotive are also expected to be fast growing sectors. Global demand in consumer electronics was USD 663.0 million in 2013 which is expected to reach USD 1,258.8 million by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 9.6% from 2014 to 2020.
• Growing use of integrated circuits in vehicles is expected to be the key driving force for the automotive market. Furthermore, favorable regulatory scenario for electric vehicles and hybrid electric vehicles in order to reduce carbon emissions is expected to positively impact demand.
• Asia Pacific dominated the regional FPGA demand with an estimated share of 40.34% in 2013. This region is also expected to be the fastest growing region, growing at a CAGR of 9.6% from 2014 to 2020. Increasing usage in consumer electronics and telecom segment is expected to have positive influence in regional demand. North America is expected to be the second largest region, growing at a CAGR of 8.8% from 2014 to 2020.
• Highly consolidated industry consists of top three manufacturers accounting for more than 90% of the global FPGA market share. Key companies include Xilinx Inc, Altera Corporation and Lattice Semiconductor.
Browse All Reports of This Category at:
Global FPGA Application Overview (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
• Consumer Electronics
• Data Processing
• Military and Aerospace
Global FPGA Region Overview (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World (RoW)
Latest Report by Radiant Insights:
- Global Polyurethane Elastomers Market:
- Global Nylon Resins Market:
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
For more information, visit http://www.radiantinsights.com/
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Email: Send Email
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States