This report studies the global Forklift market status and forecast, categorizes the global Forklift market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, Japan, China, and other regions (India, Southeast Asia, Central & South America, and Middle East & Africa).
Forklift truck, also known as fork truck, lift truck, or forklift, are motorized vehicles primarily used for independent lifting, movement, and placement of discrete loads throughout a facility. They form an essential part of the supply chain market. These mobile loading trucks can be outfitted with forks for pallet-based unit load picking and for loads that are not palletized. These vehicles can be used with a variety of attachments such as platforms, grippers, or clamps. The growth of customer segments and rising demand for fuel-efficient vehicles is bringing a radical change to the forklift truck market.
In the coming years there is an increasing demand for Forklift in the regions of Asia that is expected to drive the market for more advanced Forklift. Growth in government budgets in the principal countries, increasing of warehouse expenditures, more-intense competition, launches in introducing new products, retrofitting and renovation of old technology, Increasing adoption of Forklift will drive growth in Asia markets.
The Forklift industry market is concentrated as the manufacturing technology of Forklift is relatively matures than some high-tech equipment. And some enterprises, like Heli, Hangcha, Toyota, Kion, etc. are well-known for the wonderful performance of their Forklift and related services. At the same time, China is remarkable in the Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, and China Forklift industry because of the lowest cost of raw material and labor.
The consumption volume of Forklift is related to downstream industries and Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, and China economy. As there will always be some uncertain in the Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, and China economy in the following years, the growth rate of Forklift industry may not keep that fast. But it is surely forecasted that the market of Forklift is still promising.
The global Forklift market is valued at xx million US$ in 2017 and will reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% during 2018-2025.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
- Mitsubishi Logisnext
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
- North America
- Southeast Asia
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- Internal Combustion Forklift
- Electric Forklift
- Fuel Cells Forklift
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
- Distribution centers
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Forklift capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
- Focuses on the key Forklift manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Forklift are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Key Stakeholders
- Forklift Manufacturers
- Forklift Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Forklift Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
With the given market data, We offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Regional and country-level analysis of the Forklift market, by end-use.
Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
Table of Contents
Global Forklift Market Research Report 2018
1 Forklift Market Overview
2 Global Forklift Market Competition by Manufacturers
3 Global Forklift Capacity, Production, Revenue (Value) by Region (2013-2018)
4 Global Forklift Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Region (2013-2018)
5 Global Forklift Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
6 Global Forklift Market Analysis by Application
7 Global Forklift Manufacturers Profiles/Analysis
8 Forklift Manufacturing Cost Analysis
9 Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
10 Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
11 Market Effect Factors Analysis
12 Global Forklift Market Forecast (2018-2025)
13 Research Findings and Conclusion
For further information on this report, visit – https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/3254951-global-forklift-market-research-report-2018
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349