According to the market research report “Force Sensors Market Analysis: By Application (Automotive, Medical, Industrial, Printing & Packaging); By Type (Capacitive Force Sensors, Strain Gauges, Piezo-resistive Force Sensors, Magnetic) – With Forecast (2015-2020)”, published by IndustryARC, the global force sensors market to reach $2.37 billion by 2020.
Browse 49 Market Tables, 61 Figures spread through 195 Pages and an in-depth TOC on “Force Sensors Market”.
Micromechanical sensors are the sensors outlined by utilizing micromachining technology and that are receptive towards any kind of mechanical properties. Force sensors are a kind of micromechanical sensors. Force sensor alludes to an electronic component that detects and measures any change in the limit force and transmits the data to an electric output. It is likewise termed as a transducer known for changing over mechanical energy into electrical energy.
Request a Sample @ http://industryarc.com/pdfdownload.php?id=2328
The report incorporates a discrete analysis of the global force sensor market on the back of five segmental parameters that are applications, types and geography. The leading end user markets for the force sensors are reported to be in Medical, Aerospace, Automotive and Manufacturing industries applications. Asia Pacific force sensors market is perceived to be the fastest growing market escalating at a CAGR of 8.52% attaining a total market worth of $800m by 2020.
- The presence of a large percentage of developing economies such as India, Taiwan, Indonesia, as well as developed economies such as Japan, Australia, and China in the region is among the key opportunity markets for the force sensors in the A-PAC region.
- China, Japan and South Korea are among the leading users of robots and with the integration of robotics into manufacturing industry, the market is perceived to propel in the forecast period.
- The regulations mandated by the Asia-Pacific countries for both commercial and passenger vehicles will open up potential markets for Ultrasonic force sensors. The introductions of driver assistance system and commercial telematics have turned out to be the key end user applications of the force sensors in the automobile domain.
- Automation in the automobile manufacturing has witnessed significant adaptation in the past few years resulting in a 56% surge in the net robots shipments in the A-PAC region by 2018.
The continual upgrades and purchase of the military equipment, mining equipment, construction equipment and aerospace equipment by the leading economies in the European and Asia-Pacific region will certainly ladder the markets in the next five years.
The Market is analyzed by the following End User Verticals:
- Aerospace & Defense
- Printing and Packaging
Following Key Players were also covered as part of the market landscape analysis:
- TE Connectivity
- Tekscan Inc.
- Sensata Technologies
- Siemens AG
- Honeywell Automation & Control
The overall market is also presented from the perspective of different geographic regions and the key countries for this industry. Competitive landscape for each of the product types is highlighted and market players are profiled.
Make an inquiry @ http://industryarc.com/inquiry-before-buying.php?id=2328
IndustryARC is a Research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 Reports Annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global demand-supply gap of markets. Our strong analyst team enables us to meet the client research needs at a very quick speed with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address customer needs; stay ahead in the market; become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.