In the Report “Foot Orthotic Insoles Market: By End-User (Sports, Medical, Comfort); By Material (EVA Foam, Leather, Nylon, Others); By Government Regulations; By Geography – (2018-2023)” published by IndustryARC, the market is driven by rising chronic foot diseases, enhanced awareness among people to treat these disorders, increased governmentalspending in healthcare, blooming disposable income and growing sport activities.
Asia-Pacific expected to dominate with major share in the Foot Orthotic Insoles Market
The foot orthotic insoles market is set to grow at a rapid pace, particularly in the Asia-Pacific region.The market is foreseen to grow fast due to in the rising prevalence of chronic diseases, disposable income as well as increasing awareness about foot orthotic insoles. Asia-Pacific is the upcoming region in the next largest orthotic insertsmarket, with focus mainly on China, India and Japan. The region will exhibit highest growth of $789.21 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 8.01% from $501 million in 2017.
Americas and Europe held 44% and 30% share respectively. These regions are largely established and have aconventional customer base, owing to the rising consciousness towards personal healthcare and technological advancements. The North American region is the biggest provider,with total revenue of $1294.2 million in 2017. The market held the highest revenue for pre-fabricated shoe insolesmarket.North America orthotics insole market is expected to reach a revenue of $1669.10 million by 2023. The changing lifestyle and aging population is the reason behind the increasing need. This population bracket will be the biggest user base for foot insoles.
Selected Manufacturing Method Analysis done in the full Report:
Currently, the market for insoles, custom and prefabricated, has grown radically. The foot insole market will witness a growth of CAGR 10.50% during the forecast period. Pre-fabricated is the leading segment in the market holding maximum value in 2017. The finding says pre-fabricated market will still lead the market at a CAGR of 3.64% for the forecast of 2017-2023.The custom made insoles market gained the second largest value of $1227.2 million in 2017, and it is expected to reach a value of $1917.71 million by 2023. The global 3D printed custom made foot orthotic insoles market is estimated to reach $203.08 million by 2023 from $60.2 million in 2017, escalating at CAGR 24.10% from 2018 to 2023. These devices are slowly gaining popularity, especially for foot orthotics as these devices are molded to fit the patient specifically, and are more efficient.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- The decrease in prices of custom foot insoles in future will push orthopedic shoes, and successively, the insole market. The market is currently in the growth stage,and is witnessing new product launches for the treatment of multiple foot diseases which acts as the driving force.
- High incidence of chronic diseases such as diabetes, cardiovascular diseases and other musculoskeletal disorders will result in an increased demand for efficient and affordable orthotic devices, thereby drivingthe growth of orthotic devices market over the next decade.
- According to the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) in the U.S., maximum number ofwomen suffer from foot difficultiesrelatedto wearing high-heels. Regions such as China and Japan have seen a growing trend in disorders associated with feet.Manufactures are producing best shoe inserts, associated with lifestyle disorders which will increase the use of foot orthotic devices for treatment as well as prevention of pain.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Key players of the Foot Orthotic Insoles Market
In the global Foot Orthotic Insoles market, Hanger Inc, Ottobock Holding, and Bauerfeind AG are the key players.Growing number of startups are developing innovative and technologically advanced foot orthotic insole. This will spur collaborations among key players to drive innovations and provide less expensive and quality insoles to the users.Here are some of the products that helped the market: SureFit, TechnoGel, Polysorb, Spenco RX, GEL, Total Support, Dr. Scholl’s by Bayer AG and Impax by DJO, Inc.
Foot Orthotic Insoles Market report is segmented as below
- Foot Orthotic Insoles Market Classification, By End User
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Foot Orthotic Insoles Market Classification, By Type of Material
- EVA Foam
- Polypropylene Thermoplastic
- Orthotic Devices – Government Regulations
- North America
- Rest of the World
- Animal Feed Testing Market by Geography (covers 10+ countries)
- Animal Feed Testing Entropy Market
Companies Citied / Interviewed
- Superfeet Worldwide, Inc
- Aetrex Worldwide, Inc.
- Comfortfit Orthotic Labs Inc
- Rsl Steeper
- Spenco Medical Corporation
- Company 6
- Company 7
- Company 8
- Company 9
- Company 10+
Orthotic Devices Market
Wearable Medical Devices Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Foot Orthotic Insoles Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Critical and Chronic Care Products Market segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- America Foot Orthotic Insoles Market (2018-2023)
- Europe Foot Orthotic Insoles Market (2018-2023)
- Asia-Pacific Foot Orthotic Insoles Market (2018-2023)
- End User Foot Orthotic Insoles Market (2018-2023)
- Type of Material Foot Orthotic Insoles Market (2018-2023)
- Government Regulation Orthotic Insoles Market (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response:Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interests.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.