South Africa takes the lead in the global ferro-chromium trade. In 2014, South Africa exported 95.6% of its total ferro-chromium output. Of this amount, 36.5% was supplied into China, where South Africa’s ferro-chromium held 22.5% share of total China’s consumption.
In 2014, South Africa and Kazakhstan were the main global suppliers of ferro-chromium with a combined share of 71.0% of global exports. However, the fastest growing suppliers from 2007 to 2014 were Zimbabwe (+39% per year) and Sweden (+53% per year).
In 2014, China (33.0%), Japan (13.1%), the U.S. (11.6%), Italy (5.4%) and Belgium (4.6%) were the leading destinations of ferro-chromium imports, together making up 67.7% of global imports in physical terms. And while the shares of China and the U.S. increased significantly, the shares of Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands illustrated negative dynamics. The shares of the other countries remained relatively stable throughout the analyzed period.
Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report:
“World: Ferro-Chromium – Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020” provides an in-depth analysis of the global ferro-chromium market. It presents the latest data of the market size and consumption, domestic production, exports and imports, price dynamics and turnover in the industry. The report also features current sales data, allowing you to identify the key drivers and restraints. Additionally, a strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market is provided, as well as profiles of the leading companies and brands. Forecasts illustrate how the market will be transformed in the medium term.
Countries coverage: Worldwide
- Market volume and value
- Volume and dynamics of production
- Structure of production by regions
- Key market players and their profiles
- Volume and dynamics of exports/imports
- Factors influencing the market
- Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term
Product coverage: Ferro-chromium, containing by weight more than 4 % of carbon or other.
Why buy “World: Ferro-Chromium – Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020”?
- Get the full picture of the market
- Assess future market prospects
- Identify key success factors affecting the market
- Adjust your marketing strategy
- Ready your business for future trends
3 easy ways to order
- Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report:
- Call us +44 20 3239 3063 to discuss your information needs and for special discounts on multi-report orders
- Email your order to email@example.com
Price: 1490 EUR for Single License
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 KEY FINDINGS
2.2 MARKET TRENDS
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1 MARKET VALUE
3.2 CONSUMPTION BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
3.3 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES BY COUNTRIES
3.4 MARKET FORECAST TO 2020
4.1 PRODUCTION IN 2007-2014
4.2 PRODUCTION BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
5.1 IMPORTS IN 2007-2014
5.2 IMPORTS BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
5.3 IMPORT PRICES BY COUNTRIES
6.1 EXPORTS IN 2007-2014
6.2 EXPORTS BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
6.4 EXPORT PRICES BY COUNTRIES
7. PROFILES OF MAJOR MANUFACTURERS
APPENDIX 1: PRODUCTION, TRADE AND CONSUMPTION BY COUNTRIES
APPENDIX 2: TRADE AND PRICES BY COUNTRIES
APPENDIX 3: DIRECTION OF TRADE BETWEEN MAJOR PRODUCERS AND CONSUMERS