Global Ethylene capacity will experience considerable growth in the next five years with increase from 176.46 MMTPA in 2015 to 217.19 MMTPA by 2019. Large capacity additions with more than 70 planned projects are expected to come online primarily in the US, Iran and China in the next five years. Rosneft Oil Company, Royal Dutch Shell Plc and China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation are the top three companies by capacity additions expected to come on-stream by 2019.
Global Ethylene industry is expected to spend around US$45.1 billion by 2020 for the upcoming projects. Russia, US and China are the top three countries by capital expenditure for projects by 2020.
Browse All Reports of This Category @ http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/chemicals-market
Report provides information and insight on –
– Historic and forecast global Ethylene capacity by region
– Ethylene planned plants details
– Global Ethylene capacity by feedstock
– Capacity share of the major Ethylene producers in the world
– Global Ethylene capital expenditure forecast by region
Blog URL – http://www.mobilecomputingtoday.co.uk/
Reasons to buy
The report will clarify –
– Understand the key trends in the global Ethylene industry
– Understand the regional Ethylene supply scenario
– Identify opportunities in the global Ethylene industry with the help of upcoming projects and capital expenditure forecast
– Understand the current and likely future competitive scenario
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. Acute Market Reports provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade Acute Market Reports collection regularly to offer direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Acute Market Reports database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research.
For More Information, Visit Acute Market Reports
Company Name: Acute Market Reports
Contact Person: Chris Paul
Email: Send Email
Phone: India: +91 7755981103, Toll Free US/Canada: +1-855-455-8662
Address:Office No 01, 1st Floor, Aditi Mall, Baner