Essential oils are the highly concentrated version of the natural oils in plants, Getting essential oils from plants is done with a process called distillation, most commonly distillation by steam or water, where many parts of the plants are being used, including the plant roots, leaves, stems, flowers, or bark. The essential oils are termed as ethereal oil or volatile oil having aroma from plants. The oil is obtained from various herbs and plants including orange, peppermint, corn mint, lemon, eucalyptus, and others. The oil is obtained by extraction of leaves, stems, fruits, flowers, seeds, roots, and other parts of the plant. The essential oils are applicable in wide range of applications such as perfumes, soap, cosmetics, and household cleaning products owing to their antiseptic and antibiotic properties. The increasing applications of essential oils are driving the growth of the market. According to Statista in 2015, the demand for essential oils worldwide amounted to approximately 174 tons and is forecasted to reach around 245 tons by 2020. The rising demand for essential oils is also one of the boosting factors to the market. For instance, in November 2017, Organic Aromas, maker of a wide range of premium aromatherapy products for the home and professional-use markets launched several exciting and unique new products with the advent of its proprietary Nebulizing Diffuser technology.
The Global Essential Oils Market is expected to reach USD 14.28 million by 2025, from USD 7.44 million in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Download exclusive PDF sample report@ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-essential-oils-market
Major Market Drivers & Market Restraint: Global Essential Oils Market
- Rise in the aromatherapy
- Growth in demand of fragrances, flavors and personal care products
- Lower side effects of essential oils
- High industrialization in emerging markets
- Exhaustion of natural resources
- Changing climatic conditions
- Limited availability of raw material
This Report Consists of –
- No of pages: 350, No of Figures: 60, No of Tables: 220
Global Essential Oils Market, By Product (Orange, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Citronella, Lemon, Lime, Clover Leaf, Others), By Application (Food & Beverages, Medical, Cleaning & Home, Spa & Relaxation, Others), By Mode of Extraction (Distillation, Carbon Dioxide, Cold Press, Solvent, Others), By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Benefits of Essential Oils
- Lavender – helps to alleviate stress, anxiety, irritability mental fatigue, panic attacks and depression, but also good for bruises and stretch marks.
- Peppermint – helps with nausea, vertigo, and exhaustion and also good for headaches.
- Frankincense – used for immune system stimulation and to help with asthma, coughing and bronchitis.
- Tea Tree – disinfecting and good for skin blemishes and acne.
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Frequently Asked Questions?
- What will the market size be in 2025?
- What are the key factors driving the global market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key players in the market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key players?
- What will be the growth rate in 2025?
- Which strategies are used by top players in theGlobal Essential Oils Market?
Ask for Discount on Premium Research Report
TABLE OF CONTENTS
2) MARKET SEGMENTATION
3) Market Overview
4) EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
5) premium insights
6) Global Essential Oils Market, by Product
7) Global Essential Oils Market, by Application
8) Global Essential Oils Market, by Mode of Extraction
9) Global Essential Oils Market, by geography
- North America
- south America
- Middle East and Africa
10) Global Essential Oils Market, Competitive Analysis
11) company profiles
Get Detailed TOC @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-essential-oils-market
The global essential oils market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of essential oils for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Market Segmentation: Global Essential Oils Market
The global essential oils market is segmented on the basis of product, application, modes of extraction and end user.
The global essential oils market is segmented on the basis of product into
- clover leaf,
- spearmint and others
Others are further sub segmented into cederwood, lavandin, litsea cubeba, lemongrass oil, coriander, basil, mandarine, patchouli, tea tree oil.
The global essential oils market is segmented on the basis of application into
- food & beverages,
- cleaning & home,
- spa & relaxation and others
Others are further sub segmented into pharmaceuticals, aromatherapy, cosmetics, paint, petroleum, textile, paper & printing, perfumes & fragrances and dental preparation industries.
The global essential oils market is segmented on the basis of modes of extraction into
- carbon dioxide extraction,
- cold press extraction,
- solvent extraction and others
Based on geography, the global essential oils market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely
- North America & South America,
- Asia-Pacific and,
- Middle East & Africa.=
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Inquiry before Buying @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-essential-oils-market
Top Competitors of Market
- H. Reynaud & Fils,
- The Lebermuth Company,
- Essential Oils of New Zealand Ltd.,
- Farotti SRL,
- Flavex Naturextrakte GmbH,
- Ungerer Limited,
- West India Spices Inc.,
- India Essential Oils,
- Royal DSM,
- Firmenich SA,
- Young Living Essential Oils,
- Sensient Technologies Corporation,
- International Flavors & Fragrances Inc.,
- ROBERTET SA,
- Rocky Mountain Oils, LLC,
- Sydney Essential Oil Co. Pty Ltd.,
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar