This report studies the global Enoki Mushroom market status and forecast, categorizes the global Enoki Mushroom market size (value & volume) by key players, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top players in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
Enoki mushrooms are recognized by their almost pure white color and long stems topped with petite, convex caps. They are also grown in bouquets and fitted with a tight collar at their base to encourage the growth of their signature long, thin delicate stems which can grow up to five inches in length. Their texture is tender yet firm with a crunchy bite and mild, reDirectly Edibleing flavor. Wild Enoki mushrooms are significantly different in appearance from the cultivated form as they have larger caps and shorter stems and their coloring is orange to brown.
The biggest growth is expected in the Asian countries. Mushroom consumption in China, Japan and India is quite large. Partly because of the growing focus on healthy and organic foods, demand in these countries will continue to grow. China is the largest market for cultivated mushrooms, accounting for more than 30 percent of the global market. Moreover, demand is on the rise in North America, and South America is also recording an explosive growth. Meanwhile, Africa and the Middle East recorded a reasonable growth.
In the international market, the marketing channels characteristic differ from company to company. The international leading companies prefer setting up factories directly into aimed market, and taking own sales department to expand market. Considering the feature of this product, indirect selling channels composed over 90% share for big players.
The global Enoki Mushroom market is valued at 1550 million US$ in 2017 and will reach 1520 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of -0.2% during 2018-2025.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
- Greenpeace Green Co. (Greenco.)
- Shanghai Xuerong Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Tianshui Zhongxing Bio-technology Co Ltd
- Guangdong Xinghe Biotechnology Company Limited
- Hampyeong Chon Ji Mushroom Agricultural Union Corporation (HCMA)
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering
- North America
- Southeast Asia
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- Wild Type
- Cultivated Type
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
- Food Processing Industry
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Enoki Mushroom sales, value, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025).
- Focuses on the key Enoki Mushroom manufacturers, to study the sales, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Enoki Mushroom are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Key Stakeholders
- Enoki Mushroom Manufacturers
- Enoki Mushroom Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Enoki Mushroom Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
With the given market data, We offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Regional and country-level analysis of the Enoki Mushroom market, by end-use.
Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
Table of Contents
Global Enoki Mushroom Market Research Report 2018
1 Enoki Mushroom Market Overview
2 Global Enoki Mushroom Market Competition by Manufacturers
3 Global Enoki Mushroom Capacity, Production, Revenue (Value) by Region (2013-2018)
4 Global Enoki Mushroom Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Region (2013-2018)
5 Global Enoki Mushroom Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
6 Global Enoki Mushroom Market Analysis by Application
7 Global Enoki Mushroom Manufacturers Profiles/Analysis
8 Enoki Mushroom Manufacturing Cost Analysis
9 Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
10 Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
11 Market Effect Factors Analysis
12 Global Enoki Mushroom Market Forecast (2018-2025)
13 Research Findings and Conclusion
For further information on this report, visit – https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/3254915-global-enoki-mushroom-market-research-report-2018
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349