for a stronger future.
Energy harvesting market is in the nascent yet sophisticated technologies based on deep-rooted scientific theory. Energy harvesters, such as photovoltaic harvesters market, are a full-grown, well-established technology. However, few new harvesting technologies have been seen in the last 10 years. Energy harvesting offers a wide range of application. The energy conversion principles are indisputable and have been working for decades; their applications remained restricted to limited industry domains and heavy engineering.
The global energy harvesting market was worth USD 326 million in 2011 and reached USD 520 million in 2012. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 43.6% from 2013 to 2019. The Americas market was worth USD 255 million in 2012 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 41.2% from 2013 to 2019. As a segment, EMEA (Europe, the Middle East and Africa) was estimated at USD 114 million in 2012 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 42.6% from 2013 to 2019. Germany currently leads energy harvester market in the EMEA segment and is expected to continue so till 2017. The German market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 39.4% from 2013 to 2019.
Browse related category market reports @
This research report provides comprehensive market statistics and forecast for key segments, and provides complete industry landscape including drivers, restraints, regulatory scenario, technology trends and future opportunities. The report also provides detailed competitive landscape with company market share analysis and in-depth profiles of key market participants. Key regional markets analyzed and reported in this study include:
Critical elements of the report include:
1. Industry dynamics
2. Market challenges and opportunities
3. Technology & regulatory trends
4. Market estimate and forecast
5. Regional trends
6. Competitive trends
Enquire before purchasing the “Energy Harvesting Market” Report @
Why should you buy this report?
1. This report provides comprehensive analysis of the market including Porter’s and SWOT analysis
2. Complete identification and analysis of key industry dynamics including drivers, restraints, raw material trends and buyer behavior
3. The study provides technology landscape and regulatory trends for building strategy
4. Global and regional market estimates and forecast on volume and revenue basis for multiple market segments
5. Detailed competitive landscape of the market, with profiles of key companies
Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Company Name: Hexa Research
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras and Ryan Shaw
Email: Send Email
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States