According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Disinfectants Market is expected to reach around $6.2 billion by 2022. Increasing concerns over the stretch of infectious diseases and increased focus on hygiene are the drivers of the disinfectants market. Increasing demand from healthcare and food industries will continue to drive the market. Aerosol and liquid products are the common disinfectants used in hospitals, although growing number of healthcare facilities are implementing ultraviolet disinfection systems as further measure.
Browse Full Report With TOC at:
North America dominates the global market for disinfectants and is expected to grow at a faster pace during the forecast period. The growth rate in Asia Pacific region is high owing to its growing population as well as standard of living. The increasing demand from developing markets in Asia pacific will also help push the market to new heights.
Browse All Reports of This Category at:
Some of the key players in the disinfectants market include Dow Chemical, Lonza Group, BASF, DuPont, ABC Compounding Co., Inc., The Clorox Company, Ecolab Inc, Procter & Gamble Co, Sealed Air Corporation, 3M Company, SC Johnson & Son Inc, Prestige Brands, Inc, Henkel AG & co. KGaA, Kao Corporation, Medical Chemical Corporation, Metrex Research LLC, ABC Compounding Company, Unilever Plc., and Zep Inc.
Types of Disinfectants Covered:
o Rest of Europe
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
Blog URL: http://www.mobilecomputingtoday.co.uk/
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. Acute Market Reports provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade Acute Market Reports collection regularly to offer direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Acute Market Reports database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research.
For More Information, Visit Acute Market Reports
Company Name: Acute Market Reports
Contact Person: Chris Paul
Email: Send Email
Phone: India: +91 7755981103, Toll Free US/Canada: +1-855-455-8662
Address:Office No 01, 1st Floor, Aditi Mall, Baner