Global data center UPS market size is estimated to reach USD 5.7 billion by 2020, as per a new research report by Radiant Insights, Inc. Declining tolerance levels pertaining to data loss along with amplifying acceptance of cloud computing is likely to boost global demand over the forecast period.
Small data center UPS market was the leading segment and was valued USD 2.1 billion in 2014. It is expected to observe significant gains, with estimates of USD 3.2 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 6.8%. It is widely used in application areas such as enterprise data centers, server rooms, factory floors, industrial environments, medical imaging and localized & mid-tier data centers. This has boosted the global demand over the forecast period.
Power outages are a regular phenomenon, which makes UPS installations a necessity in data centers to ensure smooth functioning of equipment. Use of ultra-miniature components in servers, storage systems and network devices make them vulnerable to falter and fail under power conditions which were easily withstood by earlier generation equipment. Lack of inventory supply due to slowdown of the semiconductor industry is expected to pose a challenge to the industry growth.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC On “Data Center UPS Market Size, Share, Industry Report, 2020” at:
Key report insights suggest:
• Global data center UPS market was valued USD 3.7 billion in 2014, with estimation of USD 5.7 billion by 2020, growing at 7.3% from 2014 to 2020
• Global demand for medium data center UPS was USD 975.6 million in 2013 which is probable to achieve USD 1.6 billion by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 7.5% from 2014 to 2020. This is mostly usage in cable handling stations, hospitals, government, commercial organizations and universities which in turn has spurred the demand. Large product segment is expected to witness the fastest growth and reach USD 859.2 million by 2020.
• North America dominates the regional demand with industry share of 34.12% in 2014. Increasing need from end-use industries is likely to support the demand growth over the forecast period. European region is expected reach 1.6 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 6.2% up to 2020.
• Data center UPS market share is moderately concentrated and consists of top three manufacturers accounting for more than 50% of industry share in 2013. Major participants in this industry include Eaton, Emerson, Ametek Inc., ABB Ltd, Delta Electronics Inc, Mitsubishi Electric, General Electric Co., Siemens and Schneider Electric S.A. among others.
Browse All Reports of This Category at:
Global Data Center UPS Product Overview (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020):
• Medium data center
• Large data center
• Small data center
Global Data Center UPS Regional Overview (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020):
• North America
• Asia Pacific
Latest Report by Radiant Insights:
- Global Gasification Market:
- Global Geomembranes Market:
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
For more information, visit http://www.radiantinsights.com/
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Email: Send Email
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States