Global CoQ10 market size was 687.2 tons in 2014 and is expected to reach 1,168 tons by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 9.2% from 2014 to 2020, according to a new study by Radiant Insights, Inc. Increasing scope in personal care applications is expected to drive CoQ10 market demand.
Recent penetration surge in pharmaceutical applications is also likely to be a critical factor for demand development over the forecast period. Dietary supplements dominated consumption, accounting for over 60% in 2014, driven by high sales of energy supplements and antioxidants. Growing CVD prevalence along with proven CoQ10 benefits of reducing CVD risk is expected to drive growth in pharma applications.
The report “Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) Market By Application (Food & Beverages, Cosmetics, Dietary Supplements) And Forecasts, 2012 – 2020” is available now to Radiant Insights customers and can also be purchased directly at:
Key report insights suggest:
• Global CoQ10 market revenue was estimated at USD 300 million in 2014 and likely to reach USD 849.5 million by 2020, growing at just under 19% from 2014 to 2020.
• Demand for cosmetic applications is expected to reach USD 120.9 million by 2020, witnessing gains at over 19%.
• North America CoQ10 market is expected to be driven by increasing use of sun-screen lotions and anti-aging creams, with revenue estimated to reach USD 489.9 million by 2020. However, the U.S. FDA has not approved its use in pharmaceutical products, which may hinder industry growth in the region.
• Asia Pacific CoQ10 market revenue is expected to reach USD 243.4 million by 2020, and is likely to be the fastest growing regional industry over the forecast period. Rising awareness levels coupled with strong demand from applications markets is expected to drive regional growth.
• Global CoQ10 prices have witnessed a decline over the last five years, on account of domestic producers coming online. However, the industry is likely to see a price increase over the forecast period due to supply issues and regulatory intervention.
• Key CoQ10 manufacturers include Kaneka, ZMC, PharmaEssentia, DSM, Gnosis, Asahi Kasei, and Nisshin Seifun.
Browse All Reports of This Category at:
Global CoQ10 Application Overview (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
• Dietary Supplements
Global CoQ10 Regional Overview (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
Latest Report by Radiant Insights:
Global Airborne ISR Market:
Global Augmented Reality Market:
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
For more information, visit http://www.radiantinsights.com/
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Email: Send Email
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States