The growing proliferation of embedded in-vehicle connectivity and smartphone integration platforms has made connected cars one of the fastest growing segments of the IoT (Internet of Things) market. Keen to establish recurring post-sale service revenue streams, all major automotive OEMs are investing in connected car programs. Other ecosystem players, such as mobile operators and telematics specialists, are also vying to gain a larger share of the opportunity. In fact, many mobile operators have expanded beyond their traditional role as connectivity providers, to offer end-to-end connected car platforms directly to automotive OEMs and after market suppliers.
Browse the full report of Connected Car Ecosystem Market with the full ToC:
By 2020, Market Research estimates that connected car services will account for nearly $40 Billion in annual revenue, driven by a host of applications, including but not limited to infotainment, navigation, fleet management, remote diagnostics, automatic crash notification, enhanced safety, UBI (Usage Based Insurance), traffic management and even autonomous driving.
The Connected Car Ecosystem: 2015 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts report presents an in-depth assessment of the connected car ecosystem including OEM connected car programs, enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, key applications, collaborative initiatives, regulatory landscape, standardization, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents market size forecasts for connected car services from 2015 through to 2030. The forecasts are segmented for 3 connectivity models, 5 application categories, 5 regions and 17 leading countries.
Request for report sample of Connected Car Ecosystem Market, here: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/the-connected-car-ecosystem-2015-2030-24158#requestSample
The report comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the report.
The report covers the following topics:
- Connected car ecosystem
- Market drivers and barriers
- Enabling technologies and key trends
- Connected car programs and platform offerings
- Embedded, tethered and integrated connectivity models
- Analysis of key applications and opportunities
- Regulatory landscape, collaborative initiatives and standardization
- Industry roadmap and value chain
- Profiles and strategies of over 230 leading ecosystem players, including automotive OEMs, mobile operators and connected car platform specialists
- Strategic recommendations for ecosystem players
- Market analysis and forecasts from 2015 till 2030
- Historical Revenue & Forecast Segmentation
Connected car installed base and service revenue forecasts are provided for each of the following submarkets and their subcategories:
- Connectivity Model
- Communications & Infotainment
- Navigation & Location Services
- Vehicle Management
- Safety & Security
- Driver Assistance & Autonomous Driving
Embedded Car Connections
- Satellite & Other Technologies
Tethered Car Connections
Integrated Car Connections
- Apple CarPlay
- Android Auto
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
- Latin & Central America
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
Key Questions Answered
- The report provides answers to the following key questions:
- How big is the connected car opportunity?
- What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
- How is the ecosystem evolving by segment and region?
- What will the market size be in 2020 and at what rate will it grow?
- Which countries and submarkets will see the highest percentage of growth?
- Who are the key market players and what are their strategies?
- How will connected cars drive investments in Big Data, cloud computing, analytics and other technologies?
- What are the growth prospects of embedded, tethered and integrated connectivity options?
- How do government mandates and initiatives impact the adoption of embedded connectivity?
- What are the future prospects of self-driving cars and cooperative V2X applications?
- Do LTE and 5G technologies pose a threat to the 802.11p standard for V2X communications?
- What strategies should automotive OEMs, mobile operators and connected car platform specialists adopt to remain competitive?
Purchase Connected Car Ecosystem Market Report, here: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/checkout/reportId/24158/reportType/0/q/r
The report has the following key findings:
- By 2020, Market Research estimates that connected car services will account for nearly $40 Billion in annual revenue, driven by a host of applications
- The proportion of connected car service revenue for driver assistance systems and autonomous driving applications is expected to dramatically increase from merely 5 percent in 2014 to over 11 percent by 2020
- Largely driven by connected car services, Big Data and analytics technology investments in the automotive sector are expected to reach $5 Billion by 2020, following a CAGR of over 14% between 2015 and 2020
- The connected car ecosystem continues to consolidate, with larger players investing in acquisitions to increase their market share, capability, revenue and geographic reach
- Many mobile operators have expanded beyond their traditional role as connectivity providers, to offer end-to-end connected car platforms directly to automotive OEMs and after market suppliers
Related Report by Market Research Store:
- Global Connected Car M2M Connections and Services Market 2015-2019:
- Connected Car M2M Connection and Services Market in the US 2015-2019:
The report has the following Countries Covered:
- Antigua & Barbuda
- Bosnia Herzegovina
- British Virgin Islands
- Burkina Faso
Browse more countries, here: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/the-connected-car-ecosystem-2015-2030-24158
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air. We have market research reports from number of leading publishers and update our collection daily to provide our clients with the instant online access to our database.
Company Name: Market Research Store
Contact Person: Joel John
Email: Send Email
Address:3422 SW 15, Street Suit #8138
City: Deerfield Beach
Country: United States