Malaysia is one of the leaders in the global cocoa butter trade. In 2014, Malaysia exported 103 thousand tonnes of cocoa butter totaling 625 million USD, 65% over the previous year. Its primary trading partner was the U.S., where it supplied 21% of its total cocoa butter exports in value terms, accounting for 20% of the U.S.’s total imports.
From 2007 to 2014, Malaysia was a net exporter of cocoa butter. Over this period, exports consistently exceeded imports in value terms. However, in physical terms, the difference, from 2010 to 2014, was less pronounced.
The Netherlands and Germany were among the other main global suppliers of cocoa butter in 2014. The fastest growing exporters from 2007 to 2014 were Germany (+33% per year) and Estonia (+26% per year).
In 2014, Malaysia’s top 5 trading partners were the U.S., Japan, China, Mexico and Estonia, with a combined 56% share of Malaysia’s cocoa butter exports. The share of Mexico increased (+7 percentage points), while the share of Estonia dipped slightly (-1 percentage points).
Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report:
“World: Cocoa Butter – Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020” provides an in-depth analysis of the global cocoa butter market. It presents the latest data of the market size and consumption, domestic production, exports and imports, price dynamics and turnover in the industry. The report also features current sales data, allowing you to identify the key drivers and restraints. Additionally, a strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market is provided, as well as profiles of the leading companies and brands. Forecasts illustrate how the market will be transformed in the medium term.
Countries coverage: Worldwide
- Market volume and value
- Volume and dynamics of production
- Structure of production by regions
- Key market players and their profiles
- Volume and dynamics of exports/imports
- Factors influencing the market
- Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term
Product coverage: Cocoa butter, fat and oil.
Why buy “World: Cocoa Butter – Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020”?
- Get the full picture of the market
- Assess future market prospects
- Identify key success factors affecting the market
- Adjust your marketing strategy
- Ready your business for future trends
3 easy ways to order
- Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report:
- Call us +44 20 3239 3063 to discuss your information needs and for special discounts on multi-report orders
- Email your order to email@example.com
Price: 1490 EUR for Single License
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 KEY FINDINGS
2.2 MARKET TRENDS
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1 MARKET VALUE
3.2 CONSUMPTION BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
3.3 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES BY COUNTRIES
3.4 MARKET FORECAST TO 2020
4.1 PRODUCTION IN 2007-2014
4.2 PRODUCTION BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
5.1 IMPORTS IN 2007-2014
5.2 IMPORTS BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
5.3 IMPORT PRICES BY COUNTRIES
6.1 EXPORTS IN 2007-2014
6.2 EXPORTS BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
6.4 EXPORT PRICES BY COUNTRIES
7. PROFILES OF MAJOR MANUFACTURERS
APPENDIX 1: PRODUCTION, TRADE AND CONSUMPTION BY COUNTRIES
APPENDIX 2: TRADE AND PRICES BY COUNTRIES
APPENDIX 3: DIRECTION OF TRADE BETWEEN MAJOR PRODUCERS AND CONSUMERS