In 2014, Germany and France were the main global suppliers of cheese with a combined share of 34.0% of global exports. However, Germany dominated in global cheese trade. In 2014, Germany supplied 23.3% of its total cheese exports into Italy, accounting for 49.1% of total Italy’s imports.
Global cheese trade reached 27.0 billion USD, with a CAGR of 2.8% from 2007 to 2014. In physical terms, it showed steady growth, rising from 4.9 million tonnes in 2007 to 5.1 million tonnes in 2014.
In 2014, Germany (18.1%), Italy (9.6%), the United Kingdom (9.4%), France (7.0%) and Belgium (6.2%) were the leading destinations of cheese imports, together making up 50.3% of global imports. The share of Germany increased significantly (+4.7 percentage points). The shares of the other countries also showed positive dynamics throughout the analyzed period.
The fastest growing exporters from 2007 to 2014 were the U.S. (+23.3% per year) and Belarus (+14.2% per year). The U.S. significantly strengthened its position in the global exports structure, from 1.8% in 2007 to 6.3% in 2014.
Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report:
“World: Cheese – Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020” provides an in-depth analysis of the global cheese market. It presents the latest data of the market size and consumption, domestic production, exports and imports, price dynamics and food balance. The report also features current sales data, allowing you to identify the key drivers and restraints. Additionally, a strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market is provided, as well as profiles of the leading companies and brands. Forecasts illustrate how the market will be transformed in the medium term.
The report covers 233 countries.
- Market volume and value
- Volume and dynamics of production
- Structure of production by regions
- Key market players and their profiles
- Volume and dynamics of exports/imports
- Factors influencing the market
- Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term
Why buy “World: Cheese – Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020”?
- Get the full picture of the market
- Assess future market prospects
- Identify key success factors affecting the market
- Adjust your marketing strategy
- Ready your business for future trends
3 easy ways to order
- Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report: http://www.indexbox.co.uk/store/world-cheese-market-report-analysis-and-forecast-to-2020/
- Call us +44 20 3239 3063 to discuss your information needs and for special discounts on multi-report orders
- Email your order to email@example.com
Price: 1490 EUR for Single License
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 KEY FINDINGS
2.2 MARKET TRENDS
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1 MARKET VALUE
3.2 CONSUMPTION BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
3.3 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES BY COUNTRIES
3.4 MARKET FORECAST TO 2020
4.1 PRODUCTION IN 2007-2014
4.2 PRODUCTION BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
5.1 IMPORTS IN 2007-2014
5.2 IMPORTS BY REGIONES AND COUNTRIES
5.3 IMPORT PRICES BY COUNTRIES
6.1 EXPORTS IN 2007-2014
6.2 EXPORTS BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
6.3 EXPORT PRICES BY COUNTRIES
7. PRICES AND PRICE DEVELOPMENT
7.1 PRODUCER PRICES
7.2 PRODUCER PRICES INDEX
8. PROFILES OF MAJOR PRODUCERS
Appendix 1: Value of Production
Appendix 2: Commodity Balance
Appendix 3: Production
Appendix 4: Trade and Prices by Countries
Appendix 5: Direction of Trade Between Major Producers and Consumers
Appendix 6: Producer Prices Index