This report studies the global Champagne market status and forecast, categorizes the global Champagne market size (value & volume) by key players, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top players in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
Champagne is a variety of sparkling (or carbonated) wine produced in the Champagne region of France. Champagne is typically produced from a few specific varieties of grapes, including Pinot noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier. Although these grapes are not all white, champagne is typically a white wine due to extraction methods that minimize contact between the juice and skin.
Globally, the Champagne industry market is not that concentrated as the manufacturing technology of Champagne is relatively much more mature. But some enterprises, like Moet & Chandon, Nicolas Feuillatte, Veuve Clicquot, are still well-known for the wonderful performance of their Champagne and related services. At the same time, France is remarkable in the global Champagne industry because of their market share and technology status of Champagne.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
- Moet & Chandon
- Nicolas Feuillatte
- Veuve Clicquot
- Laurent Perrier
- Dom Perignon
- Piper Heidsieck
- Louis Roederer
- Perrier Jouet
- Pol Roger
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering
- North America
- Southeast Asia
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- Vintage Millésime
- Cuvée de prestige
- Blanc de Blancs
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Champagne sales, value, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025).
- Focuses on the key Champagne manufacturers, to study the sales, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Champagne are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Key Stakeholders
- Champagne Manufacturers
- Champagne Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Champagne Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
With the given market data, We offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Regional and country-level analysis of the Champagne market, by end-use.
Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
Table of Contents
Global Champagne Market Research Report 2018
1 Champagne Market Overview
2 Global Champagne Market Competition by Manufacturers
3 Global Champagne Capacity, Production, Revenue (Value) by Region (2013-2018)
4 Global Champagne Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Region (2013-2018)
5 Global Champagne Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
6 Global Champagne Market Analysis by Application
7 Global Champagne Manufacturers Profiles/Analysis
8 Champagne Manufacturing Cost Analysis
9 Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
10 Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
11 Market Effect Factors Analysis
12 Global Champagne Market Forecast (2018-2025)
13 Research Findings and Conclusion
For further information on this report, visit – https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/3236412-global-champagne-market-research-report-2018
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349