The global market for cellulose fibers is expected to reach USD 29,611.1 million by 2020. Low prices of raw material coupled with regulatory supports offered by various countries are expected to be key driving factors for the market. In addition, the augmented demand for clothing and apparel in emerging economies is also expected boost the demand for cellulose fibers. However, fluctuating prices of raw material is expected to be a key challenge for market growth.
Browse full research report with TOC on “Cellulose Fibers Market Analysis By Application (Spun Yarn, Fabrics, Clothing and Other) And Segment Forecasts To 2020” at:
Clothing emerged as the leading application segment for cellulose fiber and accounted for 61.3% of total market volume in 2013. It is also expected to be the fastest growing application segment, at an estimated CAGR of 8.2% from 2014 to 2020.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- The global demand for cellulose fibers was 5,400.1kilo tons in 2013 and is expected to reach 9,202.8vkilo tons by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 8.1% from 2014 to 2020.
- Cellulose fiber demand for spun yarn applications segment is expected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 9.9% from 2014 to 2020, in terms of revenue.
- Asia Pacific continued its dominance in the global cellulose fibers market and accounted forv45.5% of total market volume in 2013 to become the leading cellulose fiber consuming region. Asia Pacific, along with being the largest market is also expected to be the fastest growing market for cellulose fibers, at an estimated CAGR of 8.6% from 2014 to 2020. Clothing segment dominated Asia Pacific market in terms of revenue and accounted for around 60% of the total market share.
- Asia Pacific market was followed by Europe owing to various government regulations supporting the use of biodegradable fabrics. North America contributed around 14% in the global market for cellulose fibers in terms of volume.
- The global market for cellulose fibers is fragmented within many companies including Thai Rayon, Aoyang, Tangshan, Fulida, Sateri, Grasim Industries, Lenzing, Helon and Indo Bhatrat, with Lenzing dominating the overall market with a market share of 17.5% of the total market volume.
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights:
Global cellulose fibers application outlook
- Spun yarn
- Other (adhesives, sealants, tapes etc.)
Global cellulose fibers regional outlook
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Related Reports By Radiant Insights:
- Global DVD-R Market:
- Global Smart Augmented Reality Glasses Market:
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
For more information, visit http://www.radiantinsights.com/
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Email: Send Email
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States