The Global CBCT Dental Imaging market was valued at $ 381.2 million in 2016 and expected to reach at $ 817.5 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 9.8 % during the forecast period. The major factors responsible for the growth of global CBCT dental imaging market are; increasing use of CBCT in orthodontic diagnosis and treatment planning driving more opportunities for the market, increasing use of CBCT imaging in cosmetic dentistry treatments and increasing adoption of CBCT by the healthcare professionals among others. The growth barriers are lack of awareness for the use of advanced technologies and risk of ionizing radiations for children and teens among others.
The market is categorized on the basis of type of detectors which is further segmented into flat panel detectors and image intensifiers; by application which is segmented into dental implants, orthodontics and endodontic and others and by end user which is bifurcated into hospitals & dental clinics, academic & research institutes and others.
The global CBCT dental imaging market is dominated by, North America which holds the largest market share, registering 41.15 % in 2016.
The scope of global CBCT dental imaging market study includes the market value, market size and a detailed analysis of vendor products and strategies.
The leading players of the global CBCT dental imaging market are Carestream Health, Dentsply Sirona, FONA Dental, S.R.O., Gendex, Imaging Sciences International, LLC., J.MORITA MFG.CORP., KaVo Dental GmbH, NewTom, Planmeca OY, Prexion, Sinclair Dental/Dentaire, SOREDEX, Vatech Networks, and others.
Study Objectives of Global CBCT Dental Imaging Market Development and Demand Forecast to 2023 Market
Ø To provide insights about factors, influencing and affecting the market growth
Ø To provide historically and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to regional markets and their countries
Ø To provide historically and forecast revenue of the market segments based on type, and sub-segment for Global CBCT Dental Imaging market
Ø To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their market share, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
Ø To provide economic factors that influence the Global CBCT Dental Imaging market
- Global CBCT Dental Imaging Manufacturer Companies
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Global CBCT Dental Imaging market Raw Material Suppliers
- Key Executive (CEO and COO) and Strategy Growth Manager
- On the basis of type of detector, flat panel detector segment accounted for the largest market share in 2016, with a market value of US$ 331.4 million in 2016.
- On the basis of application, dental implants accounted for the largest market share in 2016, with a market value of around US$ 289.9 million
- On the basis of end user, hospitals & dental clinics accounted for the largest market share in 2016, with a market value of around US$ 293.6 million
- U.S. is the largest market for Global CBCT Dental Imaging market with market value of US$ 134.0 million in 2016 and is expected to reach $ 280.9 million by 2023.
The reports also cover country level analysis:
- North America
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Republic of Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349
City: New York City
Country: United States