In the Report “Cast Polymers Market: By Material (Alumina Trihydrate, Calcium Carbonate, Resins, Others); By Type (Engineered Composites, Solid Surface Materials, Engineered Stone); By Application (Residential, Non Residential, Repairs & Re-modelling); By Geography – (2018-2023)” published by IndustryARC, the market is set to propel the demand across various regions of residential and commercial sectors due to construction activities along with the emerging use of fine quality household products.
Asia-Pacific leading with major share in the Cast Polymers Market
Asia-Pacific is the dominating region for cast polymer market, owing to the higher consumption of this material in household appliances in this region. The growth in the APAC region can be attributed to the rapid industrialization in major countries of China and India, and other manufacturing industries influencing the demand for cast polymers. The market is likely to grow in the future owing to the presence of numerous players that develop engineering stone and increase cast polymer industries in the region.
Selected Material Analysis done in the full Report:
Alumina Trihydrate used for producing cast polymers, credited a revenue of $1160.08 million in 2017 and it is forecast to reach $1807.81 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 7.75% from 2018-2023. This material enhances the fire resistance and flame retarding properties of the cast polymer products. Increasing demand for fire resistant cast polymers is set to drive the alumina trihydrate market during the forecast period. Calcium carbonate is the major ingredient of Cast polymer is slated to grow at a CAGR of 7.09% and to experience a surge of $2899 million by 2023. Increase in the acceptance of cast polymer based products due to its wide range of properties at the residential and commercial level, especially in developing nations is driving the market. Adoption of green polymer resin at a growing rate is set on expanding the market during the forecast period. The market is examined to lift at a CAGR of 9.56% from 2018-2023 projecting to $2386.04 million by the end of the period. A slight amount of decline has been found out in the demand for the natural stone market for construction purposes. The world import value decreased from $755.21 million in 2014 to $508.15 million in 2017. The market generated a revenue of $2417.20 million in 2017 and is expected to grow at CAGR of 6.68% and gain revenue of $3591.33 million by 2023. The findings say silica will witness least CAGR due to its harmful effects.
To purchase or browse the table of contents of the report follow the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- Conducting polymers are available in various colors, shapes and at affordable prices. Therefore, these are suitable and hence, are predominately used in remodeling purpose of old residential and commercial buildings and this eventually drives the usage rate.
- Engineered stone products are considered to be green as 70% of the total content can be recycled. This alternative will play a major role in balancing raw material.
- Huge investments are being made in infrastructures, for better products will be demanded for construction that will require less maintenance and more durability. Therefore, this will boost the use of polymers in residential as well as non-residential buildings.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Key players of the Cast Polymers Market
E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company is the leading supplier in the cast polymer market, contributing to nearly 14% of the overall revenue. DuPont has its broad range of products, where expansion and innovation have been successful in providing variety of customers, and consequently filling their hold over the market. Caesarstone Sdot-Yam accounting for 6% of the overall revenue. Cosentino S.A. and Kingkonree International Surface Industrial Co. Ltd together accounting for 4% of the overall revenue for the cast polymer market. Bradley Corporation and Huber Engineered Materials are the followed companies with their major products like Lavatory Systems and Cultured Granite. Looking forward towards the conclusion, the developing countries are in the run for opportunities for further growth of cast polymers market.
Cast Polymers Market report is segmented as below
- Cast Polymers Market – By Materials
- Alumina Trihydrate
- Calcium Carbonate
- Natural Stone
- Cast Polymers Market – By Type
- Engineered Composites
- Solid Surface Materials
- Engineered Stone
- Cast Polymers Market – By Application
- Non Residential
- Repairs & Remodeling
- Cast Polymers Market by Geography (covers 10+ countries)
- Cast Polymers Market Entropy
- Manufacturer Citied / Interviewed
- E. I. Du Pont De Nemours And Company
- Eastern Surfaces, Inc.
- Formica Group
- The R.J. Marshall Company
- The Swan Corporation
- Durcon Incorporated
- Company 7
- Company 8
- Company 9
What can you expect from the report?
The Cast Polymers Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Cloud Billing Market segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
1. Americas Cast Polymers Market (2018-2023)
2. Asia Pacific Cast Polymers Market (2018-2023)
3. Europe Cast Polymers Market (2018-2023)
4. Type Material Type Cast Polymers Market (2018-2023)
5. Applications Cast Polymers Market (2018-2023)
5. Deployment Model Cast Polymers Market (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interests.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.