The U.S. holds the second spot in the global cash register trade. In 2014, the U.S. exported 508 thousand units of cash registers totaling 221 million USD, 6% under the previous year. Its primary trading partner was its neighbor, Canada, where it supplied 27.0% of its total cash registers exports in value terms, accounting for 48.7% of Canada’s total imports.
From 2007 to 2014, the U.S. was a net importer of cash registers. In this period, imports consistently exceeded exports in value terms. In physical terms, the difference was more pronounced.
China and Singapore were among the other main global suppliers of cash registers in 2014. However, the fastest growing exporters from 2007 to 2014 were Singapore (+36.6% per year) and Poland (+76.6% per year).
In 2014, the U.S.’s top 5 trading partners were Canada, Mexico, China, Chile and Venezuela, with a combined 59% share of U.S. cash register exports. The share of China increased (+6.7 percentage points), while the share of Canada illustrated negative dynamics (-2.5 percentage points).
Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report:
“World: Cash Registers – Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020” provides an in-depth analysis of the global cash register market. It presents the latest data of the market size and consumption, domestic production, exports and imports, price dynamics and turnover in the industry. The report also features current sales data, allowing you to identify the key drivers and restraints. Additionally, a strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market is provided, as well as profiles of the leading companies and brands. Forecasts illustrate how the market will be transformed in the medium term.
Countries coverage: Worldwide.
- Market volume and value
- Volume and dynamics of production
- Structure of production by regions
- Key market players and their profiles
- Volume and dynamics of exports/imports
- Factors influencing the market
- Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term
Product coverage: Cash registers.
Why buy “World: Cash Registers – Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020”?
- Get the full picture of the market
- Assess future market prospects
- Identify key success factors affecting the market
- Adjust your marketing strategy
- Ready your business for future trends
3 easy ways to order
- Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report:
- Call us +44 20 3239 3063 to discuss your information needs and for special discounts on multi-report orders
- Email your order to email@example.com
Price: 1490 EUR for Single License
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 KEY FINDINGS
2.2 MARKET TRENDS
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1 MARKET VALUE
3.2 CONSUMPTION BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
3.3 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES BY COUNTRIES
3.4 MARKET FORECAST TO 2020
4.1 PRODUCTION IN 2007-2014
4.2 PRODUCTION BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
5.1 IMPORTS IN 2007-2014
5.2 IMPORTS BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
5.3 IMPORT PRICES BY COUNTRIES
6.1 EXPORTS IN 2007-2014
6.2 EXPORTS BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
6.4 EXPORT PRICES BY COUNTRIES
7. PROFILES OF MAJOR MANUFACTURERS
APPENDIX 1: PRODUCTION, TRADE AND CONSUMPTION BY COUNTRIES
APPENDIX 2: TRADE AND PRICES BY COUNTRIES
APPENDIX 3: DIRECTION OF TRADE BETWEEN MAJOR PRODUCERS AND CONSUMERS