The Global Cancer Immunotherapy Market is expected to reach USD 202.89 Billion by 2025, from USD 70.63 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 14.1% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2017, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Global Cancer Immunotherapy Market, By Product Type (Monoclonal Antibody, Immunomodulatory, Cell Therapies, Checkpoint Inhibitors, Vaccines), By Cancer Type (Lung Cancer, Melanoma, Breast Cancer, Head And Neck Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Multiple Myeloma), By End Users, By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Download PDF sample copy of this research report@ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-cancer-immunotherapy-market
- Pfizer Inc,
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche LTd,
- Bayer AG,
- Amgen Inc,
- Novartis AG,
- Bristol Mayers Squibb,
- Johnson and Johnson,
- Merck KgaA,
- Eli Lilly,
- celgene Corp,
- Gilead ,
- bluebird bio Inc,
- Celldex therapeutics,
- SillaJen Inc,
- IGNITE Immunotherapy,
- Westeren oncolytics ltd,
- PsiOxus Therapeutics,
- Oncolys BioPharma Inc,
- Cold genesys Inc,
- Sorrento Therapeutics Inc,
- Lokon therapeutics,
- New-link genetics Corporation,
- Ziopharma oncology,
- Tessa therapeutics Pte Ltd,
- Atara biotherapeutics,
- VCN Biosciences,
- Orca Therapeutics B.V,
- Daiichi Sankyo Co Ltd,
- Ascend laboratories LLC,
- Transgene SA,
- among others.
To Avail 10% Discount On This Report Mail Us on:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Major Market Drivers:
- New technologies and combination product availability is expected to drive the market in the forecast period
- Production of biosimilars and biobetters
- Rising cancer suffering population
- Increased investment in research and development of cancer immunotherapy
- Downward pricing pressure owing to its commodity nature
The global cancer immunotherapy market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of cancer immunotherapy market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
- The global cancer immunotherapy market is segmented based on basis of product type, cancer type, end users and geography
- Based on product, the global cancer immunotherapy is segmented into monoclonal antibody, immunomodulators, cell therapies, checkpoint inhibitors, vaccines. Monoclonal antibody is further sub-segmented into bispecific monoclonal antibody, naked monoclonal antibody, conjugated monoclonal antibodies and antibody- cytokine fusion proteins. Immunomodulator is further sub segmented into cytokines, granulocyte macrophage colony stimulating factor (GM-CSF) and oncolytic viruses. The cytokines is further sub-segmented into interferons and interleukins. Cell therapies are further sub-segmented into chimeric antigen receptor T-cell Therapy (CAR T-cell Therapy) and dendritic cell therapies. Checkpoint inhibitors are further sub-segmented into cytotoxic T-lymphocyte associated protein-4, programmed death-1 and programmed death ligand-1 (PD-L1). Vaccine is further sub segmented into therapeutics and prophylactic vaccines. Vaccines are further sub-segmented into therapeutic and prophylactic vaccines.
- On the basis of cancer type, the global cancer immunotherapy market is classified into melanoma, lung cancer, head and neck cancer, prostate cancer, breast cancer, multiple myeloma, colorectal cancer.
- On the basis of end users, the global cancer immunotherapy market is segmented into hospitals, oncology centers, community healthcare and others.
- Based on geography, the global cancer immunotherapy market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Read more about this Report @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-cancer-immunotherapy-market/
Key Questions Answered in Global Cancer Immunotherapy Market Report:-
What will the market growth rate, Overview and Analysis by Type of Global Cancer Immunotherapy Market in 2024?
What are the key factors driving, Analysis by Applications and Global Cancer Immunotherapy Market?
What are Dynamics, This Overview Includes Analysis of Scope, and price analysis of top Vendors Profiles of Global Cancer Immunotherapy Market?
Who are Opportunities, Risk and Driving Force of Global Cancer Immunotherapy Market?
Who are the opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in Global Cancer Immunotherapy Market?
What are the Global Cancer Immunotherapy Market opportunities, market risk and market overview of the Market?
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar