China dominates in the global bus tyre trade. In 2014, CNTR exported 49.9 million units of tyres for buses or lorries totaling 8.5 billion USD, 5% over the previous year. Its primary trading partner was the U.S., where it supplied 21.9% of its total tyres exports in value terms, accounting for 40.7% of U.S. total imports.
From 2007 to 2014, China was a net exporter of bus tyres. Over the period under review, exports consistently exceeded imports in value terms. However, in physical terms, the difference was less pronounced due to high export prices.
The U.S. and Japan were among the other leading global suppliers of bus tyres in 2014. China was the fastest growing exporter from 2007 to 2014 (+13.8% per year). With this, China significantly strengthened its position in the global export structure.
In 2014, China’s top 5 trading partners were the U.S., the United Arab Emirates, the Russian Federation, Mexico and Saudi Arabia, with a combined share 37.6% of China’s exports. The share of the Russian Federation increased significantly (+2.4 percentage points), while the share of the U.S. illustrated negative dynamics (-7.3 percentage points).
Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report: http://www.indexbox.co.uk/store/world-tyres-for-buses-or-lorries-market-report-analysis-and-forecast-to-2020/
“World: Tyres For Buses Or Lorries – Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020” provides an in-depth analysis of the global bus tyre market. It presents the latest data of the market size and consumption, domestic production, exports and imports, price dynamics and turnover in the industry. The report also features current sales data, allowing you to identify the key drivers and restraints. Additionally, a strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market is provided, as well as profiles of the leading companies and brands. Forecasts illustrate how the market will be transformed in the medium term.
Countries coverage: Worldwide
- Market volume and value
- Volume and dynamics of production
- Structure of production by regions
- Key market players and their profiles
- Volume and dynamics of exports/imports
- Factors influencing the market
- Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term
Product coverage: New pneumatic tyres, of rubber, of a kind used on buses or lorries
Why buy “World: Tyres For Buses Or Lorries – Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020”?
- Get the full picture of the market
- Assess future market prospects
- Identify key success factors affecting the market
- Adjust your marketing strategy
- Ready your business for future trends
3 easy ways to order
- Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report: http://www.indexbox.co.uk/store/world-tyres-for-buses-or-lorries-market-report-analysis-and-forecast-to-2020/
- Call us +44 20 3239 3063 to discuss your information needs and for special discounts on multi-report orders
- Email your order to email@example.com
Price: 1490 EUR for Single License
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 KEY FINDINGS
2.2 MARKET TRENDS
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1 MARKET VALUE
3.2 CONSUMPTION BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
3.3 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES BY COUNTRIES
3.4 MARKET FORECAST TO 2020
4.1 PRODUCTION IN 2007-2014
4.2 PRODUCTION BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
5.1 IMPORTS IN 2007-2014
5.2 IMPORTS BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
5.3 IMPORT PRICES BY COUNTRIES
6.1 EXPORTS IN 2007-2014
6.2 EXPORTS BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
6.4 EXPORT PRICES BY COUNTRIES
7. PROFILES OF MAJOR MANUFACTURERS
APPENDIX 1: PRODUCTION, TRADE AND CONSUMPTION BY COUNTRIES
APPENDIX 2: TRADE AND PRICES BY COUNTRIES
APPENDIX 3: DIRECTION OF TRADE BETWEEN MAJOR PRODUCERS AND CONSUMERS