The global body armor and personal protection market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.11% over the forecast period. The market consists of five categories: Soft Armor, Hard Armor, Protective Headgear, Protective Clothing, and Boots. It is expected to be dominated by the Soft Armor segment, followed by Hard Armor and Protective Headgear. The North American region is forecasted to dominate the sector with a share of 32.2%, and the Asia-Pacific market is dominated by China, India, and Australia. Russia and the UK occupies a major market share in the European region.
During the forecast period, the soft armor segment is expected to account for the largest share of spending, accounting for 36% of the overall global market. Spending in the soft armor segment will be largely driven by procurement programs in the European region, followed by investments in Asia-Pacific, North America, and the Middle East. Innovations in developing integrated under suit systems, soft ballistic protection plates, and exoskeletons will drive demand for soft armor and provide better flexibility and speed suited for a wide range of missions. Military body armor and personal protection market is expected to be led by North America with a share of 34.9% over the forecast period, followed by Asia-Pacific with 21.3% and Europe with 18.9%. The Middle Eastern market for military body armor and personal protection is expected to account for 14.5%, followed by the Latin American and African markets with shares of 5.6% and 4.8%.
Inquire about this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/715143
Reason to Buy:
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global body armor and personal protection marketover the next ten years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different body armor and personal protection segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global body armor and personal protection market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the internal ministries of different countries within the global body armor and personal protection market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top body armor and personal protective equipment providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available
Purchase this premium report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/715143
Company Name: The Market Reports
Contact Person: Shirish Gupta
Email: Send Email
Address:SF-29, Sacred World, Wanawadi