Body armor and personal protection market is expected to be led by North America with a share of 29.1% over the forecast period, followed by Europe with 23.2% and Asia-Pacific with 21%. The Middle Eastern market for military body armor and personal protection is expected to account for 14.8%, followed by the African and Latin American markets with shares of 6.3% and 5.6% respectively.
In terms of revenue, the global body armor and personal protection market is dominated by North America, with the US being the largest contributor in the sector. Cumulatively, North America will spend US$8.9 billion on body armor and personal protection during the forecast period. Europe represents the second-largest market, with cumulative spending on body armor and personal protection equipment valued at US$7.1 billion over the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific and the Middle East are also promising markets for body armor and personal protection, propelled by the growing demand for bullet-proof vests and other protective clothing in the region. Spending in the Latin American and African regions is projected to remain relatively low over the next decade. However, ongoing programs in countries such as South Africa, Algeria, and Brazil are expected to fuel growth in these regions between 2018 and 2028.
Access Free Sample Report for @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1117376-the-global-body-armor-and-personal-protection-market-2
In particular, the report provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
– Market size and drivers: detailed analysis during 2018-2028, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world
– Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of body armor segments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants
– Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand
– Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2018-2028
– Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global market. It provides an overview of key players, together with information regarding key alliances, strategic initiatives, and financial analysis
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Survitec Group Limited
Anjani Technoplast Ltd
M Cubed Technologies
Sarkar Defence Solutions
Bates Footwear, Inc.
Tata Advanced Materials Limited
Bluewater Defense, Inc.
The Global Body Armor and Personal Protection Market 2018-2028 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry, with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for body armor and personal protective equipment, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
– The global body armor and personal protection market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.55% over the forecast period.
– The market consists of five categories: Soft Armor, Hard Armor, Protective Headgear, Protective Clothing, and Boots. The global body armor and personal protection market is expected to be dominated by the Soft Armor segment, followed by Protective Clothing and Hard Armor.
– The North American region is forecasted to dominate the global market with a share of 29.1%, and the Asia-Pacific market is lead by China, India, and Australia. Russia and the UK occupies a major market share in the European region.
Reasons to buy
– Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global body armor and personal protection marketover the next ten years
– Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different body armor and personal protection segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
– Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
– Identify the major channels that are driving the global body armor and personal protection market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
– Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the internal ministries of different countries within the global body armor and personal protection market
– Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top body armor and personal protective equipment providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
Company Name: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Contact Person: Craig Francis
Email: Send Email
Address:Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road
State: New Jersey
Country: United States