According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Biopesticides Market is valued at $66.57 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $104.7 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 6.7% between 2015 and 2022. The factors contributing for the market growth include increasing market for organic products, and growing number of environmental and health concerns. Joint ventures in the bio pesticides sector and increasing investments from private sector are contributing to the market growth. However, factors such as barriers in adoption of biopesticides, and variable efficacy of biopesticides are inhibiting the market growth.
View Full Report with TOC at:
Furthermore, factors such as lack of knowledge to the farmers regarding the benefits of biopesticides and lack of enthusiasm among farmers to alter the existing chemical crop protection practices are restraining the market growth. North America is likely to acquire the highest market share during the forecast period due to increasing demand for organic food. European region is projected to be the fastest growing market. The growth is attributed to growing demand from organic products and stringent regulations for pesticides.
Some of the key players in global market include Bayer CropScience, AgraQuest, Inc., BASF SE, Dow Chemical Company, Marrone Bio Innovations Inc., Koppert Biological Systems, Novozymes Ltd., Valent Biosciences Corporation, Certis USA LLC, Marrone Bio Innovations Inc., Becker Underwood Inc., AgBiTech Pty Ltd, Bioworks, Inc., Syngenta Crop Protection, Arysta LifeSciences, Isagro S.p.A, W. Neudorff GmbH Kg, and Camson Bio Technologies Limited.
Browse All Reports of This Category at:
Types of crop covered:
o Rest of Europe
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
Visit URL: http://www.researchcorridor.com/
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. Acute Market Reports provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade Acute Market Reports collection regularly to offer direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Acute Market Reports database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research.
For More Information, Visit Acute Market Reports
Company Name: Acute Market Reports
Contact Person: Chris Paul
Email: Send Email
Phone: India: +91 7755981103, Toll Free US/Canada: +1-855-455-8662
Address:Office No 01, 1st Floor, Aditi Mall, Baner