According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Biodegradable Packaging Market is accounted for $4.7 billion in 2015 and is growing at a CAGR of 17.2% to reach $14.3 billion by 2022. Huge population and favorable demographics are the major factors driving the market growth.
The rising demand for conventional non biodegradable plastic packaging materials like PET proves to be one of the most crucial factors driving the market growth. The biodegradable packaging market is driven by fast growth of food packaging and beverage packaging industries especially in promising economies such as BRIC countries as well as the developed economies of Europe and North America.
Read Complete Report with TOC at:
When compared to the plastics packaging market the biodegradable packaging market is poised to witness the highest growth. The food packaging and beverage packaging market is likely to play a vital role in driving the global biodegradable packaging market. Lack of government support particularly in the developed countries is expected to restrain the market growth.
Some of the Key players in the market include Biopac, Georgia-Pacific LLC, Clearwater Paper Corporation, Mondi Group, BASF SE, Novamont S.P.A, Rocktenn, International Paper, Natureworks LLC, Mondi Group, Ranpak Corp, Stora Enso, Smurfit Kappa Group, GreenBlue, Amcor and Tetra Pak.
Browse All Reports of This Category at:
• Starch-based plastics
• Polyhydroxyalkanoates (PHA)
• Polylactic acid (PLA)
• Polyhydroxybutyrate (PHB)
• Flexible Paper
• Corrugated Board
Personal & Home Care
• Rest of Europe
• New Zealand
• Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
• Middle East
• South Africa
Blog URL: http://www.mobilecomputingtoday.co.uk/
What our report offers:
• Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
• Market share analysis of the top industry players
• Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
• Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
• Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
• Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
• Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
• Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. Acute Market Reports provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade Acute Market Reports collection regularly to offer direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Acute Market Reports database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research.
For More Information, Visit Acute Market Reports
Company Name: Acute Market Reports
Contact Person: Chris Paul
Email: Send Email
Phone: India: +91 7755981103, Toll Free US/Canada: +1-855-455-8662
Address:Office No 01, 1st Floor, Aditi Mall, Baner