According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Bio Plasticizers Packaging Market is accounted at $0.5 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $1.5 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 16.9%. Stringent regulations, technological advancements and increasing demand for Polyvinyl chloride are the key factors fueling the market growth. Higher Cost is the major factor hindering the market.
The opportunity lies in growing demand in APAC countries and helps in reducing carbon footprint. Depending upon its various types, the consumption trend of bio plasticizers differ in various regions. Epoxidized Soybean Oil (ESBO) is one of the most chosen additives in Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) gasket used mostly in food packaging.
Access This Full Report at:
North America is the leading market for bio plasticizer. Owing to the growing domestic demand and stringent regulations, North America accounted for a share of more than 30% of the worldwide bio plasticizer market. Asia-Pacific is one of the fastest growing markets for bio plasticizer in wires & cables, medical and packaging material applications.
Some of the Key players in the market include Biopac, Georgia-Pacific LLC, Clearwater Paper Corporation, Mondi Group, BASF SE, Novamont S.P.A, Rocktenn, International Paper and Natureworks LLC.
Browse All Reports of This Category at:
Epoxidized Soybean Oil (ESBO)
Wires & cables
Building & construction
• Rest of Europe
• New Zealand
• Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
• Middle East
• South Africa
Blog URL: http://www.mobilecomputingtoday.co.uk/
What our report offers:
• Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
• Market share analysis of the top industry players
• Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
• Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
• Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
• Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
• Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
• Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. Acute Market Reports provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade Acute Market Reports collection regularly to offer direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Acute Market Reports database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research.
For More Information, Visit Acute Market Reports
Company Name: Acute Market Reports
Contact Person: Chris Paul
Email: Send Email
Phone: India: +91 7755981103, Toll Free US/Canada: +1-855-455-8662
Address:Office No 01, 1st Floor, Aditi Mall, Baner