This report studies the global Big data as a Service market size, industry status and forecast, competition landscape and growth opportunity. This research report categorizes the global Big data as a Service market by companies, region, type and end-use industry.
Big data as a service (BDaaS) is the delivery of statistical analysis tools or information by an outside provider that helps organizations understand and use insights gained from large information sets in order to gain a competitive advantage.
Global data as a service market is growing at a faster pace owing to the increasing demand for statistical analysis since the massive amount of unstructured data is generated almost at regular interval of time from the various organization. The organizations outsource the big data service to manage the large data rather than doing it in-house. The big data as a service is often offered by various ways, for instance, big data analytics software as a service, as data fabric which includes data management and the data the aggregation. It can also be offered as data platform service which mostly covers the analytical programming, and also as cloud infrastructure. The big global data as a service market is expected to grow at significantly high CAGR owing the robust demand for service offerings.
Rapid technological developments in the information technology sector and increasing business operations mark Asia-Pacific (APAC) as the most important market for Big Data in banking during the forecast period. The biggest contributors to this market are China and India that account for most of the revenue in the APAC region. Many organizations in the APAC region are increasingly depending on digital systems to realize their goals. Several vendors such as SAP and IBM provide wide-range of Big Data analytics services to banks in the region. Some of the core capabilities of these services include real-time monitoring, big cloud services, and other customized dashboards for easier retrieval of data to ease the workflows. These tools enable organizations for on-the-resource planning and offer modified plans to aid decision-making.
North America dominates the market owing to the presence of establishes players such as Microsoft Corporation, Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Development LP, International Business Machines Corporation, etc.
In 2017, the global Big data as a Service market size was 16000 million US$ and it is expected to reach 48900 million US$ by the end of 2025, with a CAGR of 15.0% during 2018-2025.
This report focuses on the global top players, covered
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development
- Microsoft Corporation
- SAS Institute
- Teradata Corporation
- SunGard Data Systems
- MapR Technologies
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Market segment by Type, the product can be split into
- Hadoop-as-a-Service (HDaaS)
- Data Analytics-as-a-Service (DAaaS)
- Data-as-a-Service (DaaS)
Market segment by Application, split into
- Banking & Financial Services
- Energy & Utilities
- Public Sector
- Media & Entertainment
The study objectives of this report are:
- To study and forecast the market size of Big data as a Service in global market.
- To analyze the global key players, SWOT analysis, value and global market share for top players.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, end use and region.
- To analyze and compare the market status and forecast between China and major regions, namely, United States, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India and Rest of World.
- To analyze the global key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Big data as a Service are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Key Stakeholders
- Big data as a Service Manufacturers
- Big data as a Service Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Big data as a Service Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
With the given market data, We offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Regional and country-level analysis of the Big data as a Service market, by end-use.
Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
Table of Contents
Global Big data as a Service Market Size, Status and Forecast 2025
1 Industry Overview of Big data as a Service
2 Global Big data as a Service Competition Analysis by Players
3 Company (Top Players) Profiles
4 Global Big data as a Service Market Size by Type and Application (2013-2018)
5 United States Big data as a Service Development Status and Outlook
6 Europe Big data as a Service Development Status and Outlook
7 China Big data as a Service Development Status and Outlook
8 Japan Big data as a Service Development Status and Outlook
9 Southeast Asia Big data as a Service Development Status and Outlook
10 India Big data as a Service Development Status and Outlook
11 Market Forecast by Regions, Type and Application (2018-2025)
12 Big data as a Service Market Dynamics
13 Market Effect Factors Analysis
14 Research Finding/Conclusion
For further information on this report, visit – https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/3267540-global-big-data-as-a-service-market-size-status-and-forecast-2025
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349