Market Research Future adds new report of “Benzodiazepine Market Research Report – Forecast to 2022” it contains Company information, geographical data and Table of Content
Key Players for Global Benzodiazepine Market:
Some of the key players of this market are
- AstraZeneca plc.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Forest Laboratories Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc.
- H. Lundbeck A/S
- Johnson & Johnson
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Sanofi S.A.
- Benzodiazepine manufacturers
- Benzodiazepine suppliers
- Private Research Laboratories
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
- Government Research Laboratories
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2281
Benzodiazepines (BZD) are a class of psychoactive drugs with sedative, hypnotic (sleep-inducing), anti-anxiety, anticonvulsant, and muscle relaxant properties. Benzodiazepines (BZD) are useful in treating anxiety, insomnia, agitation, seizures, muscle spasms and alcohol withdrawal symptoms.
The prescribing of BZD’s as a whole had diminished greatly since their heyday of the 1970s. After the late 1980s, the initial decline of BZD’s was further hastened by the rise of the Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRIs) and the shift of psychiatry from anxiety to depression. However the tide turned in favor of BZD’s by the year 2000.
Between 2005 and 2008, 11% of all Americans over the age of 12 took an anti-anxiety medication. This along with the development of Xanax and the inclusion of anti-anxiety medication in health care programs in the U.S. has led to revival of benzodiazepines. Other factor in favor of BZD’s is the weak pipeline of novel anti-anxiety drugs and sluggish growth of 2.5 % CAGR in general anxiety disorder market.
The BZD are proving themselves as a middle ground as compared to other drugs, which has placed them in favorable positions once again, albeit in a declining market. Unless there is discovery of newer safer alternative drugs the BZD’s are here to stay as they have lesser side effects as compared to barbiturates and the lack of efficacy and late onset of action of Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor (SSRI’s).
Thus taking all these factors together, we expect the Benzodiazepine market to grow at a CAGR of 1.5% to 2.3% by 2022. The International Narcotics Control Board (INCB) reported that Italy (32 %), India (19 %), China (11 %) and Germany (10 %) were the leading manufacturers between 1997 and 2006.
Enquire about this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/2281
Global Benzodiazepine market has been segmented;
- On the basis of Applications; anxiety, insomnia, agitation, seizures, muscle spasms and alcohol withdrawal symptoms and as anesthesia supplements
- On the basis of Time of Action; the market is segmented into long acting and short acting Benzodiazepines
Study Objectives Global Benzodiazepine Market:
- To provide detail analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 7 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Benzodiazepine market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments globally.
Check Discount @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/2281
1.2 Scope of Study
1.3 Research Objective
1.4 Assumptions & Limitations
1.5 Market Structure:
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Secondary Research
3 Market Dynamics
3.5 Macroeconomic Indicators
4 Market Factor Analysis
4.1 Porter’s five forces model
4.1.1 Bargaining Power of suppliers
4.1.2 Bargaining Power of Customer
4.1.3 Intensity of Competitor’s
4.1.4 Threat of New Entrants
5 Global Benzodiazepine Market, by Application
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –