Germany is one of the undisputable leaders in the global beer trade. In 2014, Germany exported 1,549 thousand tonnes of beer totaling 1,419 million USD, 4% over the previous year. Its primary trading partner was Italy, where it supplied 20% of its total beer exports in value terms, accounting for 45% of Italy’s total imports.
From 2007 to 2014, Germany was a net exporter of beer. Over this period, exports consistently exceeded imports in value terms. However, in physical terms, this difference was less pronounced.
Mexico and the Netherlands were among the other main global suppliers of beer from 2007 to 2014. However, the fastest growing exporters in this period were France (+13% per year) and Ireland (+3% per year). Belgium, another well-known brewing nation, also strengthened its position in the global export structure.
In 2014, Germany’s top 5 trading partners were Italy, the U.S., China, France and the Netherlands, with a combined 60% share of Germany’s beer exports. The share of China increased significantly (+10 percentage points), while the share of Italy illustrated negative dynamics (-6 percentage points).
Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report:
“World: Beer – Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020” provides an in-depth analysis of the global beer market. It presents the latest data of the market size and consumption, domestic production, exports and imports, price dynamics and turnover in the industry. The report also features current sales data, allowing you to identify the key drivers and restraints. Additionally, a strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market is provided, as well as profiles of the leading companies and brands. Forecasts illustrate how the market will be transformed in the medium term.
Countries coverage: Worldwide
- Market volume and value
- Volume and dynamics of production
- Structure of production by regions
- Key market players and their profiles
- Volume and dynamics of exports/imports
- Factors influencing the market
- Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term
Product coverage: Beer made from malt
Why buy “World: Beer – Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020”?
- Get the full picture of the market
- Assess future market prospects
- Identify key success factors affecting the market
- Adjust your marketing strategy
- Ready your business for future trends
3 easy ways to order
- Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report:
- Call us +44 20 3239 3063 to discuss your information needs and for special discounts on multi-report orders
- Email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
Price: 1490 EUR for Single License
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 KEY FINDINGS
2.2 MARKET TRENDS
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1 MARKET VALUE
3.2 CONSUMPTION BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
3.3 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES BY COUNTRIES
3.4 MARKET FORECAST TO 2020
4.1 PRODUCTION IN 2007-2014
4.2 PRODUCTION BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
5.1 IMPORTS IN 2007-2014
5.2 IMPORTS BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
5.3 IMPORT PRICES BY COUNTRIES
6.1 EXPORTS IN 2007-2014
6.2 EXPORTS BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
6.4 EXPORT PRICES BY COUNTRIES
7. PROFILES OF MAJOR MANUFACTURERS
APPENDIX 1: PRODUCTION, TRADE AND CONSUMPTION BY COUNTRIES
APPENDIX 2: TRADE AND PRICES BY COUNTRIES
APPENDIX 3: DIRECTION OF TRADE BETWEEN MAJOR PRODUCERS AND CONSUMERS