Germany was one of the leading countries in the global bed linen trade. In 2014, Germany exported 41 million units of bed linen totaling 528 million USD, 9% over the previous year. Its primary trading partner was Austria, where it supplied 14% of its total bed linen exports in value terms, accounting for 22% of Austria’s total imports.
From 2007 to 2014, Germany was a net importer of bed linen. Over this period, imports consistently exceeded exports in value terms. In physical terms, this difference was less pronounced.
China and Pakistan were also among the other leaders in the global bed linen trade from 2007 to 2014. However, the fastest growing exporters from 2007 to 2014 were the Netherlands (+21% per year) and Germany (+17% per year).
In 2014, Germany’s top 5 trading partners were Switzerland, Austria, Italy, the Netherlands and Spain, with a combined 54% share of Germany’s bed linen exports. The share of Italy increased modestly (+3 percentage points), while the share of Austria dropped precipitously (-16 percentage points).
Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report:
“World: Bed Linen – Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020” provides an in-depth analysis of the global bed linen market. It presents the latest data of the market size and consumption, domestic production, exports and imports, price dynamics and turnover in the industry. The report also features current sales data, allowing you to identify the key drivers and restraints. Additionally, a strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market is provided, as well as profiles of the leading companies and brands. Forecasts illustrate how the market will be transformed in the medium term.
Countries coverage: Worldwide.
- Market volume and value
- Volume and dynamics of production
- Structure of production by regions
- Key market players and their profiles
- Volume and dynamics of exports/imports
- Factors influencing the market
- Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term
Product coverage: Bed linen, knitted or crocheted and other bed linen, printed or not, of cotton, of man-made fibers and of other textile materials.
Why buy “World: Bed Linen – Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020”?
- Get the full picture of the market
- Assess future market prospects
- Identify key success factors affecting the market
- Adjust your marketing strategy
- Ready your business for future trends
3 easy ways to order
- Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report: http://www.indexbox.co.uk/store/world-bed-linen-market-report-analysis-and-forecast-to-2020/
- Call us +44 20 3239 3063 to discuss your information needs and for special discounts on multi-report orders
- Email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
Price: 1490 EUR for Single License
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 KEY FINDINGS
2.2 MARKET TRENDS
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1 MARKET VALUE
3.2 CONSUMPTION BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
3.3 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES BY COUNTRIES
3.4 MARKET FORECAST TO 2020
4.1 PRODUCTION IN 2007-2014
4.2 PRODUCTION BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
5.1 IMPORTS IN 2007-2014
5.2 IMPORTS BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
5.3 IMPORT PRICES BY COUNTRIES
6.1 EXPORTS IN 2007-2014
6.2 EXPORTS BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
6.4 EXPORT PRICES BY COUNTRIES
7. PROFILES OF MAJOR MANUFACTURERS
APPENDIX 1: PRODUCTION, TRADE AND CONSUMPTION BY COUNTRIES
APPENDIX 2: TRADE AND PRICES BY COUNTRIES
APPENDIX 3: DIRECTION OF TRADE BETWEEN MAJOR PRODUCERS AND CONSUMERS