Automotive E-tailing Market 2017
Global Automotive E-tailing Market Information Report by Vendor Type (OEM Vendor, Third Party Vendor), by Components (Electrical & Electronics, Chassis, Powertrain), by Vehicles (Commercial Vehicles, Non Commercial Vehicles) and by Region – Global Forecast to 2022
The key players of Global Automotive E-tailing Market report include-
- Advance Auto Parts, Inc. (U.S)
- Delticom AG (Germany)
- eBay Inc. (U.S)
- Rock Auto LLC. (U.S)
- Genuine Parts Company (U.S)
- com (U.S)
- O’Reilly Auto Parts (U.S)
- AutoZone, Inc. (U.S)
- JEGS High Performance (U.S)
- K&N Engineering, Inc. (U.S)
E-tailing is defined as the buying and selling of goods through electronic media (Internet).It includes only Business-to-Consumer (B2C) segment where the business sells goods to the consumers through online platforms. E-tailing for automotive is growing due to increasing demand for automobile components as the automobile sales in increasing. Convenience in online shopping, availability of broad range of products and increasing investments in e-commerce platforms are the major driving factors for the growth of Automotive E-tailing market. However, there are certain factors such as fraud and security concerns that are restraining the growth of Automotive E-tailing market.
Global Automotive E-tailing market is expected to register a CAGR of about 12% during the forecast period, to reach USD 55.22 Billion by 2022.
Study Objectives of Automotive E-tailing Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 6 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Automotive E-tailing Market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To Analyze the Global Automotive E-tailing Market based on various factors such as supply chain analysis, and Porter’s five force analysis.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to regions and their respective key countries.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by Vendor Type, by Components, by Vehicles and sub segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Automotive E-tailing market.
Request For Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1915
- Automotive components OEMs
- Automotive aftermarket manufacturers
- E-tailing service providers
- Technology investors
- Government as well as Independent Regulatory Authorities
- Geographical analysis across 21 countries
- Profiling of key market players
- SWOT analysis, and strategy information of top five profile players in the report
- Competitive landscape including emerging trends adopted by major companies
The report covers brief analysis of country level market information –
- Rest Of South America
- Rest Of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest Of Middle East & Africa
The report for Global Automotive E-tailing Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
Complete Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/automotive-e-tailing-market-1915
Table of Contents
- REPORT PROLOGUE
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- AUTOMOTIVE E-TAILING MARKET, BY VENDOR TYPE
- AUTOMOTIVE E-TAILING MARKET, BY COMPONENTS
- AUTOMOTIVE E-TAILING MARKET, BY VEHICLES
- AUTOMOTIVE E-TAILING MARKET, BY REGION
- COMPANY LANDSCAPE
- COMPANY PROFILE
- MRFR CONCLUSION
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR) and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have the prime objective to provide optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies depending on products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments enables our clients to know more consequently do more, which gives them answer for their each and every important question. In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –